Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any mini digger operators on here ?

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I need soil removing and my garden levelled in Worthing, it will have to be the small mini one to fit through 30" gate opening

Cheers in advance

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You MUST hire one for yourself.

I don't doubt for one second it'll be the most fun you'll ever have in your garden.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
You MUST hire one for yourself.

I don't doubt for one second it'll be the most fun you'll ever have in your garden.

If anything was ever "this", this is. You'll end up digging holes just to fill them in again.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
haha, I'm sure it is great fun but I reckon I will take 6 times as long to do the job and probably damage the neighbours fence in the process so not very cost effective:facepalm:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
haha, I'm sure it is great fun but I reckon I will take 6 times as long to do the job and probably damage the neighbours fence in the process so not very cost effective:facepalm:

yes but what are the downsides?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Finding a body?
Come on assuming you hadn't put it there and forgotten (we've all done it) that would be the second coolest thing ever.

Obviously nothing beats buried treasure.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I need soil removing and my garden levelled in Worthing, it will have to be the small mini one to fit through 30" gate opening

Cheers in advance
My colleague was chatting to a bloke a few weeks ago.

He'd hired a mini digger for some minor landscaping in his back garden.
The fella had to make an emergency call to the hire company to demand they collect it immediately.

Apparently his wife went insane and dug a massive hole in their beautiful manicured back garden.
She couldn't stop herself, and just kept digging and digging, they had to wrestle her, kicking and screaming out of the driver seat :lol:

All my mate would say was:-

'It was a bloody big hole'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here