Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celebrity referees - Clattenburg's tattoos

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Can't make up my mind on this. Is it classy for a referee to tattoo himself with Champions League Final and Euro 2016 tattoos because it is his greatest achievement - or is it strange that this stuff is publicised at all - and he's a self-seeking twerp ? Don't like his perma tan and that he allied himself to agents who were also footballers agents and that probably sets me against him.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Can't make up my mind on this. Is it classy for a referee to tattoo himself with Champions League Final and Euro 2016 tattoos because it is his greatest achievement - or is it strange that this stuff is publicised at all - and he's a self-seeking twerp ? Don't like his perma tan and that he allied himself to agents who were also footballers agents and that probably sets me against him.

That bit.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thought it was a bit odd and possibly sad but also its sadder that it's gone viral in social media cos people used an image of him and his daughter from his Instagram... Hardly big news is it - it's his decision...

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Up to him! Obviously he cares about his appearance though with the syrup (yes he does wear one), tan and now the tats.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What tattoo has Mr Dean got ?

78a131256d7e0e6b91ccb1a2add16969.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here