Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best place near Worthing to get your iPhone screen fixed

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
http://www.fixyouriphone.mobi/fyi

Worthing based and will do it while you wait or pop it back within an hour. Uses good quality replacement parts done over 5 of mine/friends/family and no issues on any.

Usually see his van parked around Broadwater in the mornings

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Any truth in the rumour that if you don't get your iPhone repaired by an apple authenticated technician who uses Apple authenticated parts, your iPhone will become null and void ? Am sure I read something about this

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I used this place in Broadwater recently to change the charging port on my iPhone: http://www.laptopworkshop.com

Seemed decent and friendly chaps and did the job in a few hours.

I second that - they've had my phone for a screen repair, plus my laptop and my ex's laptop for repairs and they've been great each time.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
If your phone has the fingerprint sensor only get it done at an authorised place as the software will detect the unofficial fingerprint sensor and brick your phone, which means you can never use it again.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Any truth in the rumour that if you don't get your iPhone repaired by an apple authenticated technician who uses Apple authenticated parts, your iPhone will become null and void ? Am sure I read something about this

If your phone has the fingerprint sensor only get it done at an authorised place as the software will detect the unofficial fingerprint sensor and brick your phone, which means you can never use it again.

The famous "Error Code 53", whereby if you'd had your phone repaired by a 3rd party, your iPhone would permanently BRICK without warning as soon as you downloaded the next update. All data lost, for good.

I thought I read somewhere that Apple eventually rescinded this charming "security feature" after a lawfirm in Seattle took them to task over it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here