Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

70's/80's BHAFC Teddybear

bubbaseagull

Nov 28, 2012
Hove
Hi all,

I found this BHAFC teddy in my fathers loft. It must have been a gift for myself when i was a kid in the late 70's or eighties. Does anyone have any information on it? Do you have one yourself? Its quite the collectors item.

Cheers.

Screenshot_2016-08-02-15-46-03.jpg

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Hi all,

I found this BHAFC teddy in my fathers loft. It must have been a gift for myself when i was a kid in the late 70's or eighties. Does anyone have any information on it? Do you have one yourself? Its quite the collectors item.

Cheers.

View attachment 76916

you ripped it's eye out....

You heartless soul

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
I had exactly that one... Maybe still at home with badge hanging off. Remember as a kid the right miserable F'er on then club shop serving telling kids to hurry up and chose.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
That's where it all starts, pretty sure I read somewhere that Ed Gein was a serial teddy bear butcher....

If you're ever in need of rhyming slang for 'train' then Ed Gein is a great shoe in, as seen in the example below:

"I can't believe Southern have replaced the scheduled Ed with a f/ing bus replacement service again!"

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Hi all,

Cheers.

View attachment 76916

I'm sure I've seen this bear in a Thomson's Holiday advert?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here