Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Pritchard

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Err no.
If signed on a five-year deal, that would equate to a manageable £1.6million per year on the P&L. And that's assuming the £8 million would be up front, which it wouldn't.
Probably looking at around £1 million a year in fees. Don't need to sell anyone.

However, I've no knowledge of whether this is true or not.

Let's see. You don't know and nor do I. My guess would be that one, probably, Stephens, will leave. Hope I'm wrong.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Looks like a guy who finds great positions on the pitch. If he does arrive, and you would expect CH's Spurs relationship to smooth the deal, then Albion's attacking threat will be feared. A squad with Murphy, Knockaert, Pritchard, Skalak, Hemed, Murray would surely give a few teams the willies.....

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I think we have kept shirt no.21 free for him. :)

lancyclaret

Jan 10, 2014
Ironically, Pritchard was just minutes away from joining Burnley on loan on January's transfer deadline day when Tony Pulis hijacked the deal and took him to The Hawthorns...only to give a frustrated AP two "short" substitute appearances in 3 months.

Was brilliant for Brentford two seasons ago.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Can't really see this deal happening.

A lot of clubs interested including Swansea. Would suspect that agent has leaked this to drum up more interest / push the price up.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

I'm sceptical too, has there been any word from anyone close to the club that we are in for him?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
£8m for a midfielder? I would think that can only mean one thing.

large_Bloom_Tony-2.JPG

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Err no.
If signed on a five-year deal, that would equate to a manageable £1.6million per year on the P&L. And that's assuming the £8 million would be up front, which it wouldn't.
Probably looking at around £1 million a year in fees. Don't need to sell anyone.

However, I've no knowledge of whether this is true or not.

Also Sky are reporting its a 'package' at £8 mill..appearances..sell on etc?

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Do we only scout wingers? Or is Knockie on his way?

We could put out a team including Lua Lua, March, Murphy, Skalak, Knockaert, Bjordal and now Pritchard with Elvis, Balders, Harper and Towell as support on the bench. Just need a keeper, a centre back, a centre forward to add a spine!

Manu looking likely going to Turkey, Bjordal would probably see loan football before being exposed to first team championship duties IMO?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Hope it's not another case of premier league swoop at the last minute and we miss out...

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Looks more like a replacement for Richie Towell who's probably off to Newcastle along with everyone else!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This IS just a rumour isn't it? Not ready to get excited yet.....

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Not even vaguely similar to Stephens. Plays a little deeper than Baldock by the look. I'd quite like to see us play with one running off the central striker and he appears to be tailor-made for that role. He'd flourish with Murray IMO and at least we'd have a penalty taker if Hemed was off the pitch. Wouldn't want to leave pens to Murray. He was never much good at them :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here