Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Pritchard

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
If we want top two we need to be able to rest Kayal and Stephens and cover injury and suspension - Sidwell can help, but we need more cover to share game time. I hope this a serious message of intent as an addition not a replacement

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Most Spurs fans like Pritchard. Sorry to see him leave but glad to see him join someone like BHA.

Good luck to the lad.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
We would basically have the best 11 in the league if we got him in and sold no one else. He played central at Brentford.

Be interesting to see how this develops.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
has he ever played that role for Brentford though ? Be a bit daft paying 8m for someone that isn't proven in a certain exact position.

Personally , I think Stephens will be off and Pritchard would be his direct replacement as a central AM. Unless he was a winger at Brentford which cant recall ! In which case Knocky going

He normally played just behind Andre Gray. Judge and Jota out wide and Diagouraga and Douglas in CM.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Would be a very, very good signing. Is he not a winger?

Do we only scout wingers? Or is Knockie on his way?

We could put out a team including Lua Lua, March, Murphy, Skalak, Knockaert, Bjordal and now Pritchard with Elvis, Balders, Harper and Towell as support on the bench. Just need a keeper, a centre back, a centre forward to add a spine!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
He would be an excellent signing. A move to 4-4-1-1 with Murray/Hemed and Pritchard just behind would be brilliant.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
its written in the stars!

I can already hear warren say the words:

"i'd like to see 'prick hard' get a few more touches"

albionite

May 20, 2009
Very good player but £8m :eek: if true take it that we won't be after a marquee striker as well

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Very good player but £8m :eek: if true take it that we won't be after a marquee striker as well

But we would potentially not need one with him taking on the Baldock role and Hemed/Murray up top

Hemed was great when he was being given chances last year and I really rate him. his return for a first year in the country was brilliant. Even more this year and we are laughing. I would take Pritchard and Duffy with no exits and be over the moon!

albionite

May 20, 2009
Why not? Must mean, if true, that either Stephens or Knockaert are off. Perhaps both.

I see him more as an attacking midfielder than a winger, playing just behind a striker (baldock role). But yes unless we are selling players and he is the replacement. I hope not,

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here