Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Pritchard

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
wOULD BE AN INCREDIBLE SIGNING AND A REAL SIGN OF INTENT.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We won't be paying 8 million for a midfielder unless Stephens is off.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Just seen another thread about this, apologies!! How do i get a thread merged?

Personally i think this would be one hell of a signing, 8 million though!? The only way I see this happening is if Stephens goes to Burnley?

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
He won't cost £8m upfront, although maybe with clauses. It would suggest we have had an offer they cannot refuse for one of Stephens or Knockhaert as Pritchard is a winger really although he did play more centrally for Brentford. Good player though a few injuries in the last 12 months or so...

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
He won't cost £8m upfront, although maybe with clauses. It would suggest we have had an offer they cannot refuse for one of Stephens or Knockhaert as Pritchard is a winger really although he did play more centrally for Brentford. Good player though a few injuries in the last 12 months or so...

Just waiting for more information from a friend who's a Brentford ST holder but i think he did

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
It would suggest someone maybe off, but then again we will need 4/5 quality CM over the course of the year. BK, DS, SS and AP would be a fantastic 4 to call on. Of course he can play anywhere along the midfield or off a striker

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I highly doubt this move has anything to do with Stephens, totally different player. Pritchard is far more similar to Knockaert, but i again i'm sure its got nothing to do with him.

It is far more likely that Pritchard is the Wilson replacement of sorts.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Funnily enough, I was talking to a Spurs supporting mate the other day and he's not too happy they're letting him go - Likes him alot and would prefer him to have a chance at WHL.

Interesting.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Class player, Brentford fans raved about him when they made the playoffs a couple of seasons ago and he was only 20? at that point.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

You have heard of Levy right? lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here