Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leading goalscorer Sky

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Leeds as promotion hopefuls...come on. At least Murray got a mention but I agree, Hemed deserves to be in there. There's some decent strikers in the league this year though..

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Leeds as promotion hopefuls...come on. At least Murray got a mention but I agree, Hemed deserves to be in there. There's some decent strikers in the league this year though..

They'll be aiming for top 6 with Gary Monk in charge. I don't see why they can't challenge. (On the assumption the chairman leaves the manager and team alone)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
'kin hell, some of our fans are so precious, it's embarrassing.

Sky have literally had a quick look at the odds on their site, picked the 4 favourites and wrote a small paragraph for each of them. They then wrote an even shorter piece on the three people who are joint fifth favourite and also listed 5 slightly longer shots, I'd hazard a guess the most backed players judging by the players they have picked (4 players at big teams & Will Grigg's On Fire). Out of the 12 players picked, 1 of them was a Brighton player... and yet still our fans find something to moan about. I wonder if Huddersfield fans are sulking on their forum because Nahki Wells didn't get a mention, despite being shorter odds and scoring the same as Hemed last season, or if Bristol City fans are have a little strop because Kodjia hasn't made such a prestigious list.

If you're so concerned by a typo about where we finished then get a grip. If you're outraged that Hemed isn't mentione on a list of potential top scorers, then put your money where your mouth is and back him @ 25/1 on SkyBet.

Jesus Wept.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

Sky have literally had a quick look at the odds on their site, picked the 4 favourites and wrote a small paragraph for each of them. They then wrote an even shorter piece on the three people who are joint fifth favourite and also listed 5 slightly longer shots, I'd hazard a guess the most backed players judging by the players they have picked (4 players at big teams & Will Grigg's On Fire). Out of the 12 players picked, 1 of them was a Brighton player... and yet still our fans find something to moan about. I wonder if Huddersfield fans are sulking on their forum because Nahki Wells didn't get a mention, despite being shorter odds and scoring the same as Hemed last season, or if Bristol City fans are have a little strop because Kodjia hasn't made such a prestigious list.

If you're so concerned by a typo about where we finished then get a grip. If you're outraged that Hemed isn't mentione on a list of potential top scorers, then put your money where your mouth is and back him @ 25/1 on SkyBet.

Jesus Wept.

It's not a typo though is it? It is poor journalism with factual inaccuracies!

Jesus swept - now that's a typo :)

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

Jesus Wept.

A typo ??

It's 3 factually incorrect statements in one sentence

We didn't lose at Boro
We missed out on automatic promotion
We didn't miss out on the playoffs.

As for Hemed I'm not really bothered about that, was just an aside as I believe he will score more than Murray.

Nigella's Cream Pie

Fingerlickin good
Apr 2, 2009
Up your alley
A typo ??

It's 3 factually incorrect statements in one sentence

We didn't lose at Boro
We missed out on automatic promotion
We didn't miss out on the playoffs.

As for Hemed I'm not really bothered about that, was just an aside as I believe he will score more than Murray.

1 right out of 3, actually, we missed out on automatic promotion

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
SKY= good live match coverage other than that they could'nt find their backsides with both hands

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I'm not sure either Hemed or Murray will be top five scorers this season as I think they'll both be in and out. One will start one game and the other the next, depending on the strengths of the opposition and who else is available for us that game. That will mean that both of them and the other striker (hopefully Pritchard) and maybe one or two others e.g. Knockaert, will end up with 12 - 18 goals but none of them enough to be top scorer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here