Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Full time refs from next season in championship

Jul 7, 2016
Do we think this will improve the standards and the consistency ?

PS no stupid comments about me being a palace fan !! ( I'm not ) or any other idiotic nonsense comments please. if you have nothing constructive to say then don't say anything. Thanks

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Can only be good IMO. They then make a livelyhood out of being a Ref and they will have to have the time and effort put into their training per the PGMOL.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
You can dress up the job description all you want but incompetence won't necessarily be reduced just because refereeing is a full-time vocation.

English PL refs are full-time salaried for their role. Mike Dean is a full-time ref. Enough said.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Do we think this will improve the standards and the consistency ?

PS no stupid comments about me being a palace fan !! ( I'm not ) or any other idiotic nonsense comments please. if you have nothing constructive to say then don't say anything. Thanks

There's a certain ref that no matter how many hours he put in he will always be a clueless plonka IMHO

Nailed it there Simmo.

For a new poster to start so many shit threads in such a short period and having to ask for no comments it won't like says everything you need to know about the poster.

Palace troll, nailed on.

And a tosser.

Edit:

Good click bait to increase revenue though so it'll be tolerated.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Surprised me, I thought they were full time. How could a person who is expected to work two days a week along with late finishes, be expected to have a main job?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Nailed it there Simmo.

For a new poster to start so many shit threads in such a short period and having to ask for no comments it won't like says everything you need to know about the poster.

Palace troll, nailed on.

And a tosser.

Edit:

Good click bait to increase revenue though so it'll be tolerated.

Two threads moved and vanished tonight wtf?

I only post tongue in cheek stuff :moo:

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Some of the refs just don't understand the game, no matter whether they are full-time or not. It has always been this way as far as I can remember. Maybe these days the problem is worse because the game is faster and players cheat more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here