Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

C'mon Tony let's not mess about we are desperate for another CB...

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Let's get Duffy in over the next 48 hours. £5m should do the trick. Proven player so not silly money for him either.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
5m for Duffy! Ive got a second hand car if you're interested one previous owner little old lady?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Posters should be looking up the other end of the pitch, that's where the team is currently relegation standard.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Posts should be looking up the other end of the pitch, that's where the team is currently relegation standard.

Your posts are getting more and more ridiculous. I'd hardly call a player who got 17 goals at this level last season, another player who had a key role in us finishing third despite not scoring as many as you'd want and a proven player at this level relegation standard

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Let's get Duffy in over the next 48 hours. £5m should do the trick. Proven player so not silly money for him either.

If Dunk is staying, this post is ridiculous. The only logic behind bidding that much for Duffy is if we are selling Dunk. As others have said, how can you say £5 million for a potentially third choice centre back is not silly money?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I guess it depends on how close Goldson and the BFG are to full fitness. The starting back 4 yesterday are more than capable (including Bruno at CB who was excellent - MOM) but we have little experienced cover.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Your posts are getting more and more ridiculous. I'd hardly call a player who got 17 goals at this level last season, another player who had a key role in us finishing third despite not scoring as many as you'd want and a proven player at this level relegation standard

As said elsewhere-

1 Confirmed sicknote
1 Potential sicknote.
&
1 Who's unlikely to get a 2nd full season, injury free.

Not to mention the fact that 2 of them are all but identical.

I'll be happy as all the other clappers when a classy, quick, proven goal scorer arrives.
But as we all know they cost money, BIG money, so forgive me for being a little skeptical about his imminent arrival.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

But they are all just so frustratingly slow. We do need some pace up front other than on the wings.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
As said elsewhere-

1 Confirmed sicknote
1 Potential sicknote.
&

I'll be happy as all the other clappers when a classy, quick, proven goal scorer arrives.
But as we all know they cost money, BIG money, so forgive me for being a little skeptical about his imminent arrival.

We all know he's unlikely to arrive any time soon. Another loanee is the best we can hope for.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Waste of money. Once fit have 3 good centre backs plus Hall who played half season in Scottish Premiership. However desperate for forward. Assume Murray and Hemed will compete for place and without Wilson no competition for Baldock

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Waste of money. Once fit have 3 good centre backs plus Hall who played half season in Scottish Premiership. However desperate for forward. Assume Murray and Hemed will compete for place and without Wilson no competition for Baldock

......I give you........Manu !......

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
But they are all just so frustratingly slow. We do need some pace up front other than on the wings.

I am not saying they are perfect, although Baldock does have pace and we have plenty of pace on the wings, and I do think we'll get another striker. I am just saying that to call them relegation standard is ridiculous

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
As said elsewhere-

1 Confirmed sicknote
1 Potential sicknote.
&

Just because you keep saying something doesn't make it true. Basically, you are saying Baldock and Murray have a history of injuries so they will get injured and Hemed had no injuries last season so he is due one. Can you see how ridiculous a comment that is?

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
We still need a centre back to replace Greer , can't believe we are so close to the beginning of the season and still have not signed one , also need another forward as 2 have left and only 1 in . I see Bruno is likely to be centre half against Derby , no way is Bruno a centre half , not only is he not big enough or strong enough we will miss him in his normal position .
This is poor planning by the club they must of known how bad the injuries are and they needed a replacement for Greer . Last year we had a really bad spell over Christmas because we were short of players in certain positions and that spell cost us promotion , are we making the same mistake at the beginning of this season?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just because you keep saying something doesn't make it true. Basically, you are saying Baldock and Murray have a history of injuries so they will get injured and Hemed had no injuries last season so he is due one. Can you see how ridiculous a comment that is?
Let's review that in November.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here