Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bukta Away Shirt 78

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I've been looking to buy one of those yellow Bukta 78 away shirts. They had them in the club shop a few years ago and you could also order them from Toffs website (where I bought the home one from a few years ago). Obviously they are no longer available in the store but also there's now mention of Brighton on the Toffs website at all anymore.
Have the club maybe had us pulled from the website and any ideas where I could get one of these shirts?

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L29 using Tapatalk

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Aside from the itchy and scratchy element, didn't the new replicas also sport mini seagulls down the sleeve whereas the original shirts had the 'Bukta' symbol?

th3GJZF403.jpg

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
The original one is one I'm after. It's cotton not that hideous static fest that the new replicas were madebof, and you're right it had a seagull logo on the arms as opposed to the bukta one.
Very odd that they have literally disappeared with out a trace

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
The club I believe won't allow TOFFS to make albion products now. So they're only available through the club (and therefore not available for the fuller figures)

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Wow ok. If you look at the roster of clubs on the Toffs website there aren't many missing. Is this move really needed? Toffs sales would hardly cause much of a dent in the coffers would it??

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Is it something to do with Score Draw now producing the replica retro shirts in the club shop?

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Is it something to do with Score Draw now producing the replica retro shirts in the club shop?
Could be but also bit odd we've completely disappeared from their website as well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here