Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Only Andrex 4 ply Quilts good enough. Is it just me ?

Jul 7, 2016
I will only use Andrex 4 ply Quilted loo paper in the house as I think although it is more expensive my bottom deserves the best.

I do get quite sniffy if i 'm at someone's house/flat and they only have 3 ply or heaven forbid cheap 2 ply on offer.

I've been thinking is this me being too precious or am I in the majority ?

Sorry, it's been a slow news day !

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It was better when he was pretending to be Nick Rhodes.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I will only use Andrex 4 ply Quilted loo paper in the house as I think although it is more expensive my bottom deserves the best.

I do get quite sniffy if i 'm at someone's house/flat and they only have 3 ply or heaven forbid cheap 2 ply on offer.

Stop shitting in other people's houses then.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer

Your bottom is clearly needy. Some old timers may well remember the standard paper of the 50's era, called "Jeyes" single off white sheets of shiny paper in a flat pack. Bloody useless, never collected anything, just smeared it around. Only the Queen didn't have skiddy pants. :)

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905

Obviously proof that you are full of shit.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

You must be a ****ing hoot at parties.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Your bottom is clearly needy. Some old timers may well remember the standard paper of the 50's era, called "Jeyes" single off white sheets of shiny paper in a flat pack. Bloody useless, never collected anything, just smeared it around. Only the Queen didn't have skiddy pants. :)

Izal surely

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Izal surely

This. only us oldsters know how crap bog roll was in the past....Izal was like wiping yer arse with grease proof paper.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
I use one of these...

Andrex Puppy.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You could try buying two ply and folding it in two. Hey presto, 4 ply for thine arse!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here