Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Super Arcade Football

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Anyone played this on Steam? I fancied a new game today so went for this £6.99 game. Does what it says on the tin - very arcadey Sensi Soccer style game. But as I played, my ears pricked up. Some of those generic songs sound like Albion ones. Wait - was that We're the North Stand Brighton boys? Albion - could be WBA I suppose.

Then, the clincher. Come on Brighton. Can't find much about outofthebit who are the developers but I guess there is either and Albion fan on the team or they used footage of one of our games to get audio. Helps make up for the Come on Palace song when you got a corner in one of the Kick Off 2 expansion games. And, fact fans, the man responsible for that atrocity was Steve Screech of REMF 1 Palace team fame.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Recorded a game and got Ring Of Fire, Seagulls and Come on Brighton. Along with a random song that I think maybe Lallana. I run around a lot in the game to hear the songs rather than being rubbish at the game!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Used to love that game,back in the late 80's early 90's....had a mate who used to play,he was invincible....could roll that ball'on the machine used to control the players and then cross to score on what seemed like every occasion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here