Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Foyles War actress reported missing.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/actress-honeysuckle-weeks-reported-missing-8522749

Chichester based actress, Honeysuckle Weeks reported missing from her home.

Honeysuckle-Weeks.jpg

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
How bizarre - I thought an adult going missing for less than 24 hours wasn't a missing persons case yet? Maybe that is just the movies!

Hope she is found safe and well and just went and stayed with friends or something

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
How bizarre - I thought an adult going missing for less than 24 hours wasn't a missing persons case yet? Maybe that is just the movies!

Hope she is found safe and well and just went and stayed with friends or something

If she has been anxious, looking on IMDB, shows she has only done one period of acting this year, if correct :)

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth

it all depends on the circumstances. there is no time limit to when a person is taken as a missing person.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I went to school with her and her younger sister & brother, a lovely family. Hope she is safe and well and is back with loved ones soon.

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
Was she in what was called Graylingwell in years gone by? In fact is it still in operation?

From the link in post #5 from Thunder Bolt, she was in "The Chichester Centre" which is a modern mental health facility on Graylingwell Drive at the southern end end of the Graylingwell site next to the Uni. Most of the - sprawling -Graylingwell site is being redeveloped for housing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here