New poster needs banning - Admire

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Anyone else received a PM like this:

Private & Confidential
My dear,please help me,

I wish you goodness of the day My name is Miss. Jasmin Rose: My country is Ivory Coast. I am 23 years old single girl and student. I am an orphan; I am writing you base on my decision to relocate to your country with my inherited funds worth of (Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which I inherited from my late father as his next of kin. He deposited the money in a bank here in my country and makes me his next of kin who will lay claims to the money whenever he is know more. My father was a Wealthy Business Man before he died of poisoned in 21 November 2015 which was suspected to be his junior brother that poisoned him so he can take over all his properties which he has already done. I need your help to come over to your country to continue my education and also to invest this money wisely so that I can have a brighter future. I don’t want to stay here in my country again because my life is not save here because of my wicked family. After the transfer of the money to your account, I promise to give you 35% of the money to compensate you for helping me out. I wait your urgent response if you can help me. God bless you for your attention to my mail.

Email: rosejasmine147@gmail.com

Miss. Jasmin Rose

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Are you not going to help her then?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm Touker Souleyman, and I live up the Edgeware Road. I'll offer you *wheeze* a millionth of a percent of what you wanted, for 82% of the business. Ugh, eh, shall we?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Forward to PB? Very generous rate of return could help ensure the future of The Seven Stars as a free facility AND leave money left over in the kitty to tell SKY to FO and inform them that we will be playing Saturday 3pm home matches only, until such time as SASTA are relieved of their franchise. What's not to like?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here