Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion knock back Newcastle bid for winger

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Ha. I wouldn't sell for anything under £20M. Lucky not a prem side that's bid for him.

Best player in this league comfortably.

Now guaranteed to score a free kick against them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
FFS....will you guys stop getting uptight, because other clubs enquire about our players. You all keep, waiting the arrival of new signings, so you better imagine that our procurment department is doing just that, to other clubs. It's what the Transfer Window is all about.
The guys at The Amex are, I'm confident, on the ball. We won't be selling anyone, unless it's to raise money to buy someone better. :shrug:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
No reason for him to go anywhere as we will be Premier League next season.:ascarf::ascarf::ascarf::ascarf:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
7 million for Dunk, 6 million for Stephens, 10 million for Knockheart - that is a lot of money. I just hope TB keeps his nerve. The best way to keep those players imo is to spend some serious money on a couple of players so they see their best chance of getting into the Premier League is staying with Brighton

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
7 million for Dunk, 6 million for Stephens, 10 million for Knockheart - that is a lot of money. I just hope TB keeps his nerve.

Me too - we took £8m for Ulloa and look where he ended up.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Didn't have this problem under Hyppia when we signed COG, Paddy McCourt and Spanish Clunge.

#BarberOut #BloomOut #SackTheBoard #BringBackDavidBurke

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The trouble is that if we sell Knockaert then this shows a massive lack of ambition to reach the PL, meaning Dunk, Stephens, Kayal and maybe Hemed will head for the exit as well.

I suppose those 5 will bring in £40 million or so for Tony though.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
7 million for Dunk, 6 million for Stephens, 10 million for Knockheart - that is a lot of money. I just hope TB keeps his nerve. The best way to keep those players imo is to spend some serious money on a couple of players so they see their best chance of getting into the Premier League is staying with Brighton

18 million A lot of money for three of our four best players? No no no

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
It can't help but be an annoying time when bigger fish, or fellow sprats that think they are, come sniffing around our stars. Of course it's good to see bids turned down, and yes I doubt The Hught will lose his gentle wise smirk over tidings, but I have immoderate fears over that sense of team spirit being worn away by excessive thoughts by key djinns and genies of elsewhere, in more glittering lanterns. We'll be a merrier and undoubtedly together bunch when this window closes in one long month away. The price of shrewd previous business and a season to remember I suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here