Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paddy McNair

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Also noticed that Fosu-Mensah might be available. I doubt that's the case but, if he is, he's really good and can play anywhere across the back four.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Just saw that he is not in Mourinho's plans for this season at Manure. Should we take him in on a season-long loan?

I have not actually heard of him -any good? Whilst I would more easily accept a season-long loan, than just a month (now stopped, I know) most folk on here seem to think that loan players will never quite show the same degree of commitment, but if they are here for a year, and have thus more chance to immerse themselves in BHA and Sussex, then perhaps this might be something to be welcomed.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Fosu-Mensah would be good - I remember him keeping the Spurs attack quiet until he went off injured in April (after which Spurs scored twice in quick succession down the side where he'd been defending)
And he can play centre back and midfield

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Question, as McNair & Blackett are both left sided centre halves who can also play left back (fixing another problem with depth):

Would you sell Dunk if that financed Duffy + 1 of those Man U youngsters?

MF'84

A load of Bolanos
Jul 26, 2012
Derbyshire
I liked the look of McNair. Not afraid to bring the ball out from the back and run with it / pass it forwards. OK, he did lose the ball a few times but then so does the "£50 million rated" John Stones.

I think there's some real talent there and I'd be happy with him instead of Duffy if Dunk stays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here