Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

This season's car parking badges

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Not yet no. Usually they leave it till the last minute to send out.

Done deliberately.
Sent out at the last minute to limit the potential to forge. At the first home game ( Forest ) they will log all cars and keep that as their database for the new season. Any additions thence will be scrutinised.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Phoned up about this earlier in the week.

Guy said if not received by Friday next week then to let the club know.

I know the club are trying to get fans to use public transport but some of us just can't and the whole information flow about this had been very poor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Done deliberately.
Sent out at the last minute to limit the potential to forge. At the first home game ( Forest ) they will log all cars and keep that as their database for the new season. Any additions thence will be scrutinised.

Phoned up about this earlier in the week.

Guy said if not received by Friday next week then to let the club know.

I know the club are trying to get fans to use public transport but some of us just can't and the whole information flow about this had been very poor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet no. Usually they leave it till the last minute to send out.

I quote from the 1901 Lazio email "1901 Club members with annual parking at the Amex, will be able to park in their allocated car park using their seasonal passes for this match."

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Done deliberately.

Really? Last season I must have used at least 5 different vehicles and parked using my pass, never scrutinised.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Really? Last season I must have used at least 5 different vehicles and parked using my pass, never scrutinised.

Won't work, there's a group of four of us, we share a Peking permit and take turns to drive, sometimes we all use our wife's/girlfriends cars, that's at least 8 different cars !

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I quote from the 1901 Lazio email "1901 Club members with annual parking at the Amex, will be able to park in their allocated car park using their seasonal passes for this match."

If you've paid for parking, just park, showing them your proof of purchase and the email you've just quoted from. Obviously. The problem's theirs, not yours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here