Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby tickets

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I may be behind curve having been away but surely Derby isnt sold out, is it? Getting following message on ticket site and the dropdowns are greyed out so cannot order a ticket:

Capture.JPG

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Initial allocation *may* have sold out, does anyone know if we've been selling the lower tier also?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Lower tier were on sale from day 1

Ahh ok, only seen upper when I've looked on the ticket site. This might have sold out the initial allocation then or they could just be counting what's remaining, we can ask for more as the full allocation available is 2700 .

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Yes, logged in - bought Reading ticket OK in same session. Same message this morning. I'll ring club later, just wanted to see if I would be wasting time if sold out.

Just had a look and get the same, I assume therefore it is sold out and the website hadn't been updated

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
A Upper area is available according to the site as of now.

Doubt we will come anywhere close to selling out as we didn't last season when we were on our historic unbeaten run and top.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
A Upper area is available according to the site as of now.

Doubt we will come anywhere close to selling out as we didn't last season when we were on our historic unbeaten run and top.

Yup, just bought one there - clearly the (wo)man in charge of updating dropdown boxes from B block to A block was either asleep or absent or gone home...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here