Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celebrity Big Brother

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Biggins, who?, who?, who?, who?, who?, who?, who?, who?, who?, who?, who?, who?, who?

Flicked over. Recognised Biggins, Fox and Whale.

The rest ??

Not that I watch this dogshit but having opened this thread I'd thought I'd see who these ''Stars'' were...................and only knew Biggins , Whale and Fox myself.

Who the **** are these people? :shrug: I can only presume they've all been extras in the Bill or Casualty or something to warrant the moniker ''Celebrity''

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not that I watch this dogshit but having opened this thread I'd thought I'd see who these ''Stars'' were...................and only knew Biggins , Whale and Fox myself.

Who the **** are these people? :shrug: I can only presume they've all been extras in the Bill or Casualty or something to warrant the moniker ''Celebrity''

One of them was described as a "star of YouTube"

If that's what constitutes being a celebrity, then I can report that I appeared on BBC South Today in 1994, walking past the Grand in the background while the reporter did a piece on a science fiction fayre going on at the Brighton Centre.

I'll be signing autographs outside Aldi's tomorrow from 10 if anyones interested.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here