Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussex v Glamorgan T20 Last Hurragh Bash 18,30 Hove

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Haven't been following this at ll this season. Are we out?

No quite...

A win can still see Sussex through, but could mean finishing level points with 2-3 other teams depending on results. So need a good win tonight and a higher net run rate. Essex loosing tonight or tomorrow will help a lot. Less chance of getting through than Albion reaching the 2014 play-offs, I'd say.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
No quite...

A win can still see Sussex through, but could mean finishing level points with 2-3 other teams depending on results. So need a good win tonight and a higher net run rate. Essex loosing tonight or tomorrow will help a lot. Less chance of getting through than Albion reaching the 2014 play-offs, I'd say.
so we're out then.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just seen Christian Davis bat beautifully for Sussex second team at Abergavenny. He scored a (Sussex seconds) record 258 not out against Glamorgan, I hope they give him a chance in the first team, he couldn't do much worse.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just seen Christian Davis bat beautifully for Sussex second team at Abergavenny. He scored a (Sussex seconds) record 258 not out against Glamorgan, I hope they give him a chance in the first team, he couldn't do much worse.

If he's any good he will be off to Surrey this winter.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

Davis OUT!...Davis IN!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Great start from Tymal :lolol:

. 3nb 2nb . 1wd . . 2nb . W

Glamorgan 8/1 off the first over (all extras!) match reduced to 14 overs per side.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

Is he the lad who had the partnership with Joe Root's brother in the uni match at the start of the season?

258 is not to be sniffed at, even in a Seconds game.

I see Glamorgan have the record-breaking Aneurin Donald playing for them - hope he's not in the form he was in a couple of weeks ago

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good start this from Sussex (bar the extras) Glamorgan 23/2

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Is he the lad who had the partnership with Joe Root's brother in the uni match at the start of the season?

258 is not to be sniffed at, even in a Seconds game.

I see Glamorgan have the record-breaking Aneurin Donald playing for them - hope he's not in the form he was in a couple of weeks ago
As much as his runs, it was the way he played that was pleasing. OK it was only Glamorgan seconds, but the pitch at Abergavenny was really hard today with plenty of bounce and carry. He just seem to have so much time to play his shots. Looking forward to watching us finish them off tomorrow morning.

:)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Glamorgan seem to have misunderestimated us !

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Glamorgan 62/8 off 8.5 overs

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Is it because Glamorgan are home and hosed for the QF's already ?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here