Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
    Members

Byron Burger - illegal workers

0 Not allowed!
    https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.tel...?client=safari

Where do people stand on this? Some genuine disgust from various Greens / leftie types. While I kind of understand the concern as to how it was execute, the fact of the matter is they are people working on fake documents and without right to work?

I'd love to move to Aus to work but I wouldn't get a visa, there is no self entitlement to be able to work?
    900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
    Steve Parish - CPFC2010

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      Bryon Burger didn't know they couldn't work legally . Yeah right pull the other one.

You have to be firm here and send out a clear message that working illegal won't be tolerated in the UK. Need to get a grip on this stuff now.

Not like this pillock.

“It is f****** disgusting. Some of these people worked here for four or five years and they weren’t even given a chance to say goodbye,” a worker told the Guardian.
      KobanÓ liberated 26th Jan 2015 = Modern day Stalingrad
      RIP Ceylan Ozalp, 19
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zqu...dex=11&list=WL

1 Not allowed!
      This partly explains why so many migrants are desperate to get here. The grapevine tells them there are next to no controls once you are here, you'll get a job no problem and there is next to no enforcement.

0 Not allowed!
      Who provided the 'false or counterfeit' documentation? The workers themselves or someone else?
      Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ManOfSussex View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Who provided the 'false or counterfeit' documentation? The workers themselves or someone else?
      I'm not sure but I once worked for a company that employed a lot of immigrants, mainly Lithuanians except they weren't. The majority of them were Russians who had obtained false documents in Lithuania such as birth certificates etc then been granted a Lithuanian passport and come here as an EU migrant. There was a big crack down on it and a lot of people got deported.

3 Not allowed!
      What grates is that it's the workers who get shafted here but I am not seeing any punishment for the employers? Who is breaking the law here? The workers or the bosses.
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Whoislloydy View Post
      I'm not sure but I once worked for a company that employed a lot of immigrants, mainly Lithuanians except they weren't. The majority of them were Russians who had obtained false documents in Lithuania such as birth certificates etc then been granted a Lithuanian passport and come here as an EU migrant. There was a big crack down on it and a lot of people got deported.
      This highlights everything that is wrong with free movement from the EU, nobody accounts for the numbers of fraudulent passports obtained from other countries, which as you say then gives people access to the UK. One system needed for all, identity cards should be issued. No identity card, then you shouldn't be in the country, simple as that. How hard is it?

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Whoislloydy View Post
      I've heard of other instances like that, such as Moldovans falsely claiming Romanian ancestry and getting and Romanian passport. It would be interesting to actually know where these Albanian, Brazilian, Nepali and Egyptian workers got their documentation from, whether they obtained it here in The UK or elsewhere.
      Each to his choice, and I rejoice the lot has fallen to me
      In a fair ground-in a fair ground -
      Yea, Sussex by the sea!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Hotchilidog View Post
      What grates is that it's the workers who get shafted here but I am not seeing any punishment for the employers? Who is breaking the law here? The workers or the bosses.
      May be the employers where going to get a heavy fine and had no alternative. Appears the company didn't check the individuals, and the employees where not 100% truthful about their status.
      Last edited by bashlsdir; 28-07-2016 at 08:13.

2 Not allowed!
      They sent home illegal workers, no boycott from me.

Plus they do good burgers!

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk