Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Almen Abdi

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Apparantly it's between Massive and another club who do things the right way and keep quiet about all their deals.

So... ???

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Abdi is absolute mustard in this division. Would be a brilliant signing, but would imagine Stephens would be on his way if true. Twitter is about as reliable as football rumors though...

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Attacking midfielder isn't he? Not what we need.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
His Wiki page says he is a Massive player

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Basically saying both us and Weds have had bids accepted, also both agreed personal terms and done a medical... Now just for him to choose where he wants to go.

Had his medical yesterday with weds apparently and us on Monday.

Allegedly

Wednesday it is then as they will almost certainly pay him more and at 29 that is what it will be about imo

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Wednesday it is then as they will almost certainly pay him more and at 29 that is what it will be about imo

Possibly ... Although the fact he hasn't already signed must say there is a decision to make.

Also I read somewhere that their chairman is beginning to worry about FFP ? Anyway might not even be us, can't see any evidence apart from few weds fans claiming its us.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Possibly ... Although the fact he hasn't already signed must say there is a decision to make.

Also I read somewhere that their chairman is beginning to worry about FFP ? Anyway might not even be us, can't see any evidence apart from few weds fans claiming its us.

I want it to be us I have to confess!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
It surely can't be us...can it? Be brilliant if he joins us, although that would mean Stephens is off for sure.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
As usual, swathes of speculation appear from one extremely speculative and unsubstantiated entry on Twitter :ffsparr:

Only a month or so to go.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
IF true I would say that he will go to them as if completely sold on one club you wouldn't go for a medical at another!

I also don't think that Stephens' departure is imminent. He was jumping into tackles last night and definitely wasn't a player trying to take it easy and not risk injury over a move

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

I have to say I agree with you on this one. Wednesday seem to be spending big and he is more likely to go there. Only benefit we have is if he is settled in the south, the facilities and the fact that we finished well above them last season. Would love it to happen but not getting my hopes up

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Attacking midfielder isn't he? Not what we need.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

He's exactly what we need as Abdi doesn't have to play further forward as an AM. If Kayal can't play, there's nobody around to put in his 'deep playmaker' type role, so it's good strength in depth.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
According to transfer rumours run by Sheffield Wednesday they have missed out

You have waited over 5 years to make your first post? Welcome, unless of course you are a regular posters second account....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here