Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So, who else ALWAYS gets the trolly with a wonky wheel at the super markets?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Is Hove Born & Bred on holiday ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

I tend to use baskets rather than trolleys by the way. It's just me these days. But I have had a wonky trolley or two and for some reason persist with them rather than going back for another.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Even with a good one try getting out of Tesco at Holmbush. Whoever laid that concourse were really taking the piss. (Or did it for the laugh)

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I tend to use baskets rather than trolleys by the way. It's just me these days. But I have had a wonky trolley or two and for some reason persist with them rather than going back for another.

I've have just ended up cursing it for the whole journey. I actually feel like beating up the person who is in charge of trollies, but I never carry out the act.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I've have just ended up cursing it for the whole journey. I actually feel like beating up the person who is in charge of trollies, but I never carry out the act.

Every time I try to scanityourself all the fecking alarms go off.
A wonky wheel I can deal with :moo:
I ask the trolley dolly to change it.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I usually test the trolley pulling it backwards first,seems to work on most occasion,i also,if i absolutely "have" to go into a supermarket,normally take 4 heavy duty bags placed in the "tested" trolley and proceed to shop and scan as i go,pay at the terminals and walk out the store,bags packed and no queuing,limited stress..

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I usually test the trolley pulling it backwards first,seems to work on most occasion,i also,if i absolutely "have" to go into a supermarket,normally take 4 heavy duty bags placed in the "tested" trolley and proceed to shop and scan as i go,pay at the terminals and walk out the store,bags packed and no queuing,limited stress..

All that rigmarole is stressing me out just reading it :ohmy:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Pulling the trolley backwards usually straightens out a wonky wheel in any case. Pull it sharply back a few inches, and then walk slowly forwards, and Bob's your uncle.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Pulling the trolley backwards usually straightens out a wonky wheel in any case. Pull it sharply back a few inches, and then walk slowly forwards, and Bob's your uncle.

I have never pulled my trolley back.
I never knew what I was missing :moo:
On the other hand those fecking wonky magnets in the wheels remind me of navigating around Dicks after too much Guinness :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here