Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where will you finish?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can't answer the question until the window closes, too many potential variables before then. Keep Kayal and Stephens and add a forward and a CB and I think we'll be well in the mix for auto. Alternatively lose players and we could end up mid table or we may buy even better ones and walk the League :smile: It's all up in the air at the moment

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A lot of your fans I've spoken to don't fancy you to get automatics. Some not happy with the signings?

What signings? Murray and Sidwell are the only first team signings so far and their is fairly heavy pressure from Burnley to sell them Stephens and other teams possibly lining up Dunk who is our ONLY fit CB at the moment.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Higher than Four Four Two magazine will predict we will.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
A lot of your fans I've spoken to don't fancy you to get automatics. Some not happy with the signings?

Our team will comfortably finish in the play offs

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
If we can improve just a little bit on last season it will take a damn good team stopping us winning the league.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Think we'll make playoffs at the very least.

DanRedman

Mar 18, 2014
Very excited for the new season, hopefully we get a couple of new signings in before the first game

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Too early to tell as loads of transfer business still to be done by most of the contenders bar Newcastle who seem a class apart from the rest.

Based on the current squad we should be stronger than 2015/16 because:

1. All of last year's 1st XI are still here.
2. You'd expect Murray to contribute more in a full season than Bobby managed in the half a season he was fit.
3. We've got Knockaert and Skalak from the start.

Last edited:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
2 key signings needed for us to finish Top 2 I reckon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here