Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** Derby v BHA ** - Score Predictor - Now In it's 6th SEASON !!

Derby v BHA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hi everyone,

It may still be July, yet with only one meaningful friendly left, BHA season will be starting soon at Derby.

Back for our 6th consecutive season, let's hope the Seagulls will go one better than last campaign & secure a top 2 position. With little activity in the transfer market, perhaps our greatest strength over the summer is retaining a settled squad.
Will Murray score as many goals as Zamora? A couple more and who knows we could be Premiership bound. Most of the bookmakers have us down as a top 6 side, but not top 2 - just like our opponents in Derby County.

Our record at the IPro is not great, with no wins in the past 5 visits. We last one 1-0 in our first campaign back in the Championship in 2011/12 - but with this being the first game of the season, anything can happen ...........

So, the rules of this simple competition, if you didn't know - correctly predict the right score before kick-off & if it comes true you get a point. If you predict Other, you must let me know your actual score to get the point. The record in a season is 12 points. Easy isn't it?

Hall of Fame

2015/2016: Blackadder 12 points
2014/2015: OzMike 11 points
2013/2014: Paul Pring 12 points
2012/2013: OzMike 9 points
2011/2012: SWINDON SEAGULL 9 points

As always, use your head ..............................................

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
With a chance of more playing coming in or getting injured, I'm reserving judgment for now! That's what I thought anyway, before clicking 1-1 through impulse!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
2-1 to the Albion,the start of the unbeaten run!:albion2:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
them 0 us 2
ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

Bob!