Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Freeview 106. BBC 4 HD. Now Ready For the Olympics.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
A heads up for those who use Freeview rather than other tv channel providers.
If you can't get BBC 4 HD already, if you re-tune your telly, I would imagine you will now be able to receive this.
My telly has just updated the channels, and this is one of the new ones.
I have a BN2 post-code, so imagine that others in this area will be in the same position?

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
A heads up for those who use Freeview rather than other tv channel providers.
If you can't get BBC 4 HD already, if you re-tune your telly, I would imagine you will now be able to receive this.
My telly has just updated the channels, and this is one of the new ones.
I have a BN2 post-code, so imagine that others in this area will be in the same position?

Interesting last I heard no additional masts would carry the signal. I hope it is more than freak weather conditions allowing you to pick up a signal from Hampshire.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
How does the BBC closing down their red button service affect the Olympics as if I remember correctly, they added the red button channels as Sky Channels in the last Olympics so there were loads of channels. Do they still have the bandwidth and can use it sparingly or have they stopped using it altogether?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Interesting last I heard no additional masts would carry the signal. I hope it is more than freak weather conditions allowing you to pick up a signal from Hampshire.

Can confirm all up and running.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here