Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singing the Blues - Weekly Bet

FWIW I hate The Blues but have decided to have a £10 punt either once or twice a week throughout the season.

It will be a simple double:-

BHA to win and Palace to lose.

To make it juicier, if I have a winning bet, I'll increase my stake for the next bet by 50%, so £15, £22.50 etc but if I ever happen to lose, I'll reset back to £10 for the next one.

Just wondered how you think this will pan out. I'll post updates as I go for anyone that might be interested.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Let's hope your bet for the last match of the season is huge !

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
FWIW I hate The Blues but have decided to have a £10 punt either once or twice a week throughout the season.

To make it juicier, if I have a winning bet, I'll increase my stake for the next bet by 50%, so £15, £22.50 etc but if I ever happen to lose, I'll reset back to £10 for the next one.

Just wondered how you think this will pan out. I'll post updates as I go for anyone that might be interested.

Wait till after Xmas your make a fortune

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot

I like this idea. I may join you but go in with a fiver to start as I am skint until pay day!

Clearly last time out was a looser too, so profit for the season standing at £45.18 before tomorrow's games.

Us to see off Brentford and for Boro to beat Palace is the shortest price so far at 2.6/1 for the double.

So another tenner on and hoping to collect £36 tomorrow.

Bit gutted as at 65 mins we were both 2 goals to the good. Should have look at the cash out. Anything, it was not be be but still carrying a profit.

£10 on them to lose tonight and us to overturn Wednesday :tosser: at odds of 3.9-1

After last weeks sickening injury time equaliser that cost us 2 points and my bet, I'm now just carrying a £5 profit, so will be in negative territory for the first time this season if we cannot overcome Wigan and Leicester don't beat Palace.

Odds are low at just 3.39-1 for the double.

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
I like this thread.

I often do the opposite, as a sort of insurance policy against having a shite weekend.

Won a load when we lost to Brentford at home and Palace won away somewhere I can't remember. Odds were 16/1.

Good luck

So, two successive wins. This means the stake is increased by another 50% this week to £22.50.

Profit from last weekend was £67.00 so before this weekend's bet I'm £101 up.

A Burnley / Brighton double this weekend is a healthy 7.25-1 meaning my £22.50 bet could generate £163 profit. Clearly if this comes off tomorrow, this thread will be in profit for the remainder of the season, no matter what.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I did this myself today, but only a couple of quid, still a nice profit though.I wasn't too sure Burnley would do the business,so, thanks for the idea

I've done us to win to nil for the last few games, very worthwhile at the moment,I'm about 120 quid up.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here