Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jason from Brighton wins Big Brother!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Mates with Kerry Mayo

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Kezza does. (disclaimer - I don't watch BB but do follow Kerry on Twitter)

[tweet]758001063840612352[/tweet]

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
You b'stard, I'm a couple of days behind and have been avoiding Facebook to preserve the surprise but you've just spoiled it for me. Why not put "SPOILER" in the thread title.

Selfish

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
You b'stard, I'm a couple of days behind and have been avoiding Facebook to preserve the surprise but you've just spoiled it for me. Why not put "SPOILER" in the thread title.

Selfish

so "SPOILER - Jason from Brighton wins Big Brother" would have been better? we should ask a mod to adjust to avoid anyone else having their summer ruined with premature news of big brother winner.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
so "SPOILER - Jason from Brighton wins Big Brother" would have been better? we should ask a mod to adjust to avoid anyone else having their summer ruined with premature news of big brother winner.

What's wrong with "Big Brother Winner - Spoiler Alert" so those who don't want to know who won can avoid the thread?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

Selfish

I didn't realise anyone still watched this rubbish. Look on the bright side you will have forgotten the winners name by the end of the week anyway.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Do people still watch this horse shit?

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Who gives a Sh!t. Got to be the lowest drivel TV can get. A bunch of sad losers that are so low on self esteem that they need to parade their insecurities on TV to get their 30 seconds of fame in order to boost their already crap and failing life. :shootself :shootself

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I didn't realise anyone still watched this rubbish. Look on the bright side you will have forgotten the winners name by the end of the week anyway.

Next time I watch the latest big movie I'll post the spoiler in the thread and see how everyone else likes it.

"Star Wars - Han Solo Dies!"

"The Mousetrap - The Artist Dunnit"

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Next time I watch the latest big movie I'll post the spoiler in the thread and see how everyone else likes it.

"Star Wars - Han Solo Dies!"
What? Are you ****ing kidding me? I picked up the BluRay and set up to watch it Friday night, avoided all Star Wars threads so nothing was ruined, and you ****ing post that out of the blue. Thanks, thanks a lot.

Selfish ****.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I've heard of adopting older kids but Jason from Brighton's parents must be especially giving people if they are adopting an older brother for Jason.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
"The Mousetrap - The Artist Dunnit"

A better title for a thread would be "NSC poster re-writes World's longest continuously running play's ending. Agatha Christie's estate sues".

Nice touch in not revealing the real ending there. I have no such compunctions and am happy to state that the villain of the piece is the Barber (out).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here