British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Reminds me of Withdean

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Nice one. What's the deal with going to watch the u-23's or whatever they are these days? Is it free to season ticket holders?

Edit. Already answered ^^^

What is interesting is what is included in the rules for the competition this coming season on the Premier League website - Premier League 2: Competition format explained

To quote:-

* Each club must host at least three league matches at their main stadium during the course of the season, which helps to enhance the matchday experience for the players and fans.

* Member clubs' training grounds or Academy venues will be permitted for the staging of up to three home matches over the course of the league season.

This would seem to indicate that, having gone to the trouble of building a new stand, the club will only be allowed to stage a maximum of 3 matches at the training ground.

Three will be at the Amex (I cannot believe the club will stage many more there than is required) which suggests that Crawley may host the bulk of the fixtures, just like last season.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
What is interesting is what is included in the rules for the competition this coming season on the Premier League website - Premier League 2: Competition format explained

This would seem to indicate that, having gone to the trouble of building a new stand, the club will only be allowed to stage a maximum of 3 matches at the training ground.

Three will be at the Amex (I cannot believe the club will stage many more there than is required) which suggests that Crawley may host the bulk of the fixtures, just like last season.

That seems very odd?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

Our training ground stand looks bigger than Crawley's:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here