Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taekwondo Brighton centre

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Does anyone know if you can pick up cheap tickets to pop in for an hour and watch some action. Would be good to see with the Olympics coming up but a bit steep at 40 a ticket just for a little bit around work

Raskolnikov

Aug 13, 2014
Wivenhoe
Does anyone know if you can pick up cheap tickets to pop in for an hour and watch some action. Would be good to see with the Olympics coming up but a bit steep at 40 a ticket just for a little bit around work

is it really that expensive? I was accosted by some lads from Czechia yesterday on North Street asking where the nearest super market was and they were only about 16.. I assumed it was a junior european championships or something

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
is it really that expensive? I was accosted by some lads from Czechia yesterday on North Street asking where the nearest super market was and they were only about 16.. I assumed it was a junior european championships or something

It's adults and children, obviously I would prefer the adults as they are the ones that would be competing and I only really want to go and have a little look for an hour or so and I think £40 is too much for that

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here