Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kids soccer classes on a Saturday ?

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
I want to take my 6 year old son to some soccer classes just for the holidays on Saturdays or Sundays. I only have the kids at weekends so week days wont apply. Anyone know of any decent?

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Soccer? F**king SOCCER?

Its football mate, get it right. Jeezzz

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Preston park is your best bet. It used to be 10:00-12:00, then a medal ceremony each week for the best in each group. You'll be done by 12:30. Saturday mornings by the main cafe. About £6

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
and you're better off showing the a video of Brazil 1970 and 1982 and telling them to go down the
park and practice that than the machinations of people who largely have no clue about
how to play the game and will drum any talent out of anybody.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
and you're better off showing the a video of Brazil 1970 and 1982 and telling them to go down the
park and practice that than the machinations of people who largely have no clue about
how to play the game and will drum any talent out of anybody.

Exactly , give them a ball and tell them to go and have a kick around,have a laugh and enjoy themselves. Who needs these schools ? Just another cynical money making exercise, it would be better spending the money ensuring there are more grass, 3 d and artificial pitches for everyone to play on

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Exactly , give them a ball and tell them to go and have a kick around,have a laugh and enjoy themselves. Who needs these schools ? Just another cynical money making exercise, it would be better spending the money ensuring there are more grass, 3 d and artificial pitches for everyone to play on

Here here!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Sir Bobby Charlton?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here