Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oxford Tonight - Who's Going?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
The 6 year old and I are making the relatively short trip to the game from the Reading area to the match tonight - sitting in the home end with some Oxford supporting friends

Anyone else making the trip up? It's my first pre season friendly so assuming it will be pretty light on the travelling fans - especially mid week

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Hope you have a better night that I had at the last friendly there. We had a Centre Half on trial who had a nightmare and I think we lost 3-0.

richmond

May 30, 2008
I'll be going, a short trip from Abingdon to see the 'yellows'. I'm looking forward to seeing Albion, even though it is a friendly. Oxford will be difficult to beat, they had a very good friendly game against Leicester last week, only going down 2-1 after taking the lead.

As for stripes...a lack of a fit centre back line for Derby and no new striker bother me greatly!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Oxford will be difficult to beat, they had a very good friendly game against Leicester last week, only going down 2-1 after taking the lead.

We'll be fine - the last time we played Leicester (away too), we beat them 4-1.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Local game for me, just for once. Oxford looked a good team last season but 2 key players have gone

They got 9.5k against Leicester, think about 3-4k against us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here