Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murder at the swinger party in Surrey.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
I've always wondered what the ratio is at these parties, males/females but after that murder in Surrey and seeing pictures like this below then it looks like an all male gay swingers party.

Are these parties all males looking to smash male back doors in?

3693226F00000578-3706499-Packed_This_is_a_snapchat_image_of_the_party_at_its_height_showi-m-70_1.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I've always wondered what the ratio is at these parties, males/females but after that murder in Surrey and seeing pictures like this below then it looks like an all male gay swingers party.

Are these parties all males looking to smash male back doors in?

attachment.php

article-1305561269570-0C18AE4A00000578-136780_304x309.jpg

I bet the car key bowl was a lot bigger than this one :)

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
There's a woman in the bottom right of the picture and 2 women in front of the door on the right.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Was a party organised by some reggae artist, according to the flyers on the BBC.

Paskman

Not a user
May 9, 2008
Chiddingly, United Kingdom
I feel sure that the pro Europe, pro immigrant, reggae loving residents of this traditional, wealthy, Surrey village fully appreciated the house party in their midst and were gob smacked at the terrible events that unfolded. Let's hope Miss Marple is on hand to help solve the mystery..........

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
I feel sure that the pro Europe, pro immigrant, reggae loving residents of this traditional, wealthy, Surrey village fully appreciated the house party in their midst and were gob smacked at the terrible events that unfolded. Let's hope Miss Marple is on hand to help solve the mystery..........

Don't think Miss Marple was needed.I expect the Kingston (Jamaica) CID were in attendance,hiding behind the crates of Red Stripe and Kola!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here