Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Forest going to be able to pull this sale off?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I can't see why anything would go wrong with that deal.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
On a different note seen some tweets from Wolves fans stating with all their money the will win the league....

St Leonards Seagull

Jul 10, 2012
It's laughable, with all the accusations and the threat of a trial, he's still quoted as likely to pass the fit and proper persons test.
Surely it would be easier just to do away with it as it seems completely pointless.
I know innocent until proven guilty and all that, but the charges are directly related to running a football club.
On another note I seem to recall a couple of forest colleagues at the time stating Al Sawahi was loaded and they were going to buy their way to the premier league. That worked out well maybe Wolves fans should take note?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
The BBC also understands that Greek shipping magnate Evangelos Marinakis, who is accused of match-fixing and directing a criminal organisation in Greece, is the potential buyer.

I'm in no doubt the new owner will pass the 'fit and proper' test with flying colours.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Just the sort of owner who will protect the image and integrity of the football league. I fail to see the problem.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Roman still makes all these petty criminals look mediocre though. A proper gangster, and he's accepted as a "normal" owner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here