Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Syrian asylum-seeker with machete kills woman in southern Germany

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
A man wielding a machete has killed a woman and wounded two other people in the southern German city of Reutlingen before being arrested, the Bild newspaper has reported.

German police said that the man was a Syrian asylum-seeker who had been involved in previous incidents.

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
A man wielding a machete has killed a woman and wounded two other people in the southern German city of Reutlingen before being arrested, the Bild newspaper has reported.

German police said that the man was a Syrian asylum-seeker who had been involved in previous incidents.

Probably one of the new years eve Cologne rapist. He'll be let free and told to behave himself while in the country. Merkels Muslim rapists and terrorists are intergrating well aren't they and she's invited millions more to come :facepalm:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

This is what I can't get my head around.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Here we go again

Yes.

Given that Merkel will probably have to resign (or ought to resign), and given that the folk who take a very different view to Merkel (in Germany) are likely to emerge in the next few months and years with increasing power (election outcomes), I wonder how soon it will be before a credible politician in the UK moots the obvious solution? How many attacks by lone wolves, small teams, folk with mental illness of a Muslim background, folk with no mental illness but minds of evil, ISIL-inspired, actual fully paid up members of ISIL and others yet to delare themselves, will it take for someone of solid and sober credentials, and no history of being preoccipied by the issue, or with a well-declared axe to grind, to stand up and say: "there is a solution, but it is draconian; internment". Actually, given the immensity of this (interning all Muslims, and all sympathisers), and the need to explore all possible strategies, one presumes this is surely being beta tested (computer modeled) right now by the secret service.

Before I'm flamed, I am not advocating internment, just acknoweldging the elephant in the room. Yes, it is a one word solution at a time when even one sentence solutions are sufficiently provocative they bring out folk of a different view in hives (me included, on occasion, I'm sorry to say).

There are plenty who have said, on here, that closing the borders now (the main agenda of many - albeit not all - voting for Brexit) won't deal with those already here. By *those*, I don't mean immigrants per se; I mean people who will become, or already plan to become, murdering terrorists intent on killing British Citizens. Those who said that are correct. Gate open, horses bolted, etc. But nobody has offered an actual solution. I don't have one, apart from the one mentioned above which, for now I could not possibly support. Maybe if this burns itself out, and stays mainly across the channel, the problem will fade away. For the sake of this post I am hypothesizing that it will get worse.

Is there any obvious other solution that doesn't victimise the large majority of harmless Muslims, violate the rule of law, light the blue touchpaper on all and every powder keg: from radicalised parts of several UK cities through to larger ('whiter') parts of the UK where the population take the opposite stance? There will be crescents painted on Muslum businesses and houses, like the star of David was painted in Germany in the 1930s, while folk are rounded up and taken away in lorries. Is this where we are headed????

Please let there be another solution. Please someone, some politician, some clever person, stand up and tell us what it is!

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
A Syrian refugee wielding a machete has killed a pregnant woman and injured a man and another woman in Germany before being arrested by police after he was run over by a man driving a BMW.

The attack happened in the south western city of Reutlingen near a doner kebab stand in a bus station at Listplatz Square in what has been described as a 'crime of passion'.

German media have been reporting that the motive for the attack in the city south of Stuttgart was unclear but the attacker and the victim both worked at the same snack bar.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-injures-two-new-German-outrage.html#comments

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Yes.

Given that Merkel will probably have to resign (or ought to resign), and given that the folk who take a very different view to Merkel (in Germany) are likely to emerge in the next few months and years with increasing power (election outcomes), I wonder how soon it will be before a credible politician in the UK moots the obvious solution? How many attacks by lone wolves, small teams, folk with mental illness of a Muslim background, folk with no mental illness but minds of evil, ISIL-inspired, actual fully paid up members of ISIL and others yet to delare themselves, will it take for someone of solid and sober credentials, and no history of being preoccipied by the issue, or with a well-declared axe to grind, to stand up and say: "there is a solution, but it is draconian; internment". Actually, given the immensity of this (interning all Muslims, and all sympathisers), and the need to explore all possible strategies, one presumes this is surely being beta tested (computer modeled) right now by the secret service.

Before I'm flamed, I am not advocating internment, just acknoweldging the elephant in the room. Yes, it is a one word solution at a time when even one sentence solutions are sufficiently provocative they bring out folk of a different view in hives (me included, on occasion, I'm sorry to say).

There are plenty who have said, on here, that closing the borders now (the main agenda of many - albeit not all - voting for Brexit) won't deal with those already here. By *those*, I don't mean immigrants per se; I mean people who will become, or already plan to become, murdering terrorists intent on killing British Citizens. Those who said that are correct. Gate open, horses bolted, etc. But nobody has offered an actual solution. I don't have one, apart from the one mentioned above which, for now I could not possibly support. Maybe if this burns itself out, and stays mainly across the channel, the problem will fade away. For the sake of this post I am hypothesizing that it will get worse.

Is there any obvious other solution that doesn't victimise the large majority of harmless Muslims, violate the rule of law, light the blue touchpaper on all and every powder keg: from radicalised parts of several UK cities through to larger ('whiter') parts of the UK where the population take the opposite stance? There will be crescents painted on Muslum businesses and houses, like the star of David was painted in Germany in the 1930s, while folk are rounded up and taken away in lorries. Is this where we are headed????

Please let there be another solution. Please someone, some politician, some clever person, stand up and tell us what it is!

Banning all attempts to import Wahhabi teaching and closing places that spread the poison might be a start.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...e-reactionary-branch-of-islam-said-to-be-the/

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
People of all creeds and colour do evil things, how anyone can let the actions of such a minority tarnish their view of a whole group of people is laughable.

Jul 7, 2016
People of all creeds and colour do evil things, how anyone can let the actions of such a minority tarnish their view of a whole group of people is laughable.

Not really that laughable when there have been over 250 terrorist incidents around the world including Africa over the last 5 years and just over 83% have been made committed by who ? I'll give you a hint it isn't Christians, Jewish people or Hindu people. So no its not laughable at all, not to most people and certainly not to all the victims of terror.

You with respect need to start living in the real world.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

So members of one group who have an active ongoing agenda to conquer other groups is to you funny? A source of humour?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here