Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bed wetting

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I see it's started, Keeping hold of our better players and adding to them was always going to be the priority this summer as well as boosting up the U21 squad, We hav'nt done too bad so far so why are the wet sheets starting to appear?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Please, not this pathetic phrase again, there are no wet sheets, just people getting a bit nervy. The phrase is shit, it removes any credence from a post and generally just causes arguments.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Please, not this pathetic phrase again, there are no wet sheets, just people getting a bit nervy. The phrase is shit, it removes any credence from a post and generally just causes arguments.

This.

****ing shit cringewrothy phrase. How anyone could even use it is beyond me.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Agreed, an equally lame moniker.

You don't seem to be allowed a middle ground on here (typical NSC). You either believe the club are going to sell all our best players and won't spend any money replacing them or you think we will not sell anyone and be top. I don't understand the need, every pre season, for the hysterical ranting that goes on here. Two years ago, the pessimists were proved right but we still stayed up. Last year, the optimists were right but we didn't go up. Pretty much shows it's all a bit unnecessary.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ooooh someone needs to make the most of this perfect sheet drying weather. :lol:.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Sorry for the wrong phrase, You could just see where this summer was going but still people keep panicking. I'm happy with our business so far and you just know there's some good deals being negotiated behind the scenes. Only needs that couple of quality signings to push us on.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It's become part of the NSC lexicon just like

Tories/Labour

Left wing/right wing

Brexiters/Remainers

Bedwetters/Lickers

Sent from my Nokia 3110

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here