Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T. Identity Cards

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Quite abit on Any Questions and the phone-in today on R4 i can't see what they could either prevent or how they would really assist The Sweeney ? From my understanding you can be stopped 24/7-365 as it is ? May find a few illegals i suppose.:dunce:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Quite abit on Any Questions and the phone-in today on R4 i can't see what they could either prevent or how they would really assist The Sweeney ? From my understanding you can be stopped 24/7-365 as it is ? May find a few illegals i suppose.:dunce:

Belgium have identity cards as do other European nations (Germany) which does naff all in reducing or stopping the most serious of crimes, specifically Terrorism .. if you have open borders (See Schengen and the EU's love of free movement)

A controversial (?) thought .. perhaps the proportion of Muslims in a country has a direct effect on how likely you are to be stabbed, shot, blown up, abducted/decapitated?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
A controversial (?) thought .. perhaps the proportion of Muslims in a country has a direct effect on how likely you are to be stabbed, shot, blown up, abducted/decapitated?

Harold Shipman killed more people than Muslamic terrorist in the UK.
Anders Brevik killed more people than Muzlins too.

They weren't brown with funny beards though

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

I'm not sure what relevance there is in that as there have always been more than enough mass murderers. The Islamic threat is different though as it is open in its exhortation for like minded Muslims to kill infidels. It is a declaration of war on open and liberal societies.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

How many of Harold Shipman's victims were stabbed /shot/ blown up? Were his crimes defined as terrorism? Anders Breivik has killed more people than which Muslims?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
How many of Harold Shipman's victims were stabbed /shot/ blown up? Were his crimes defined as terrorism? Anders Breivik has killed more people than which Muslims?

He killed more norwegians in norway than Islamist terrorist.

And we're ignoring the elephant in the room that is white, christian americans.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015

What has that got to do with the proportion of Muslims in a country increasing the likelihood of people being stabbed/shot/ blown up or being abducted/decapitated?

The Elephant in the room is the fact that belief in made up religious nonsense is dangerous and corrosive but if people believe this intolerant rubbish are 'brown with funny beards' they get a free pass from certain liberal leftist types .. no matter how high the body count gets.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth

yes IF there re grounds... not for the fun of it.... in other countries you have to present your id card when asked to prove who you are.. ironic really that people will produce proof of who they are to enter a club or pub .. but id they have to show the police its a breach of their human rights.. ffs

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Belgium have identity cards as do other European nations (Germany) which does naff all in reducing or stopping the most serious of crimes, specifically Terrorism .. if you have open borders (See Schengen and the EU's love of free movement)

A controversial (?) thought .. perhaps the proportion of Muslims in a country has a direct effect on how likely you are to be stabbed, shot, blown up, abducted/decapitated?[/QUOT
why not blame the paddies like they did in the 70's and 80's ffs there are lunatics in ever religion or country. its narrow minded people who let the fanatics make their followers believe they are targeted. my old man who was a paddy believed his mate was targeted by the police when he went out drinking... when we discussed this his mate would park in a pub car park drink and drive home in a car with british number plates, i pointed out perhaps they targeted him because he was a drink driver

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

There aren't many - if any - white christian americans encouraging their mates to kill me around where I live.

There are rather a lot of moslems though. Even if only 0.5% are radicalised, that makes me far more worried than I am about white christian smericans; they, to put it crudely, are 'over there' - the other lot are decidedly 'over here'.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

An interesting hypothesis, but the facts prove it wrong. You have let yourself down with that . . . .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here