Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's best 'thing' you've purchased for your home ....

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
In classic gregbrighton and no football going on style, what's the best thing you've purchased for your home ?

I've just got my second Sonos Play speaker and I have to say, it was the easiest bit of kit I've ever set up. Wish I'd come up with the idea !!!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Digital radio. I wouldn't be without it.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
An Aqualisa shower unit. The best shower system I have EVER come across, including many top quality hotels, totally reliable, serious water pumping power (so good that the 'rainforest' head which was bought as an extra really is redundant) and has not missed a beat in nearly 10 years daily use. I am about to make enquiries as to where I can buy one in Oz after I move.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
A set of brand new arty cushions from a junk shop for £5 that would have cost £30+ each from some poncy shop in Brighton.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Doors!
The people we bought from had lived for 5 years with curtains in the bathroom and ensuite!

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
An Aqualisa shower unit. The best shower system I have EVER come across, including many top quality hotels, totally reliable, serious water pumping power (so good that the 'rainforest' head which was bought as an extra really is redundant) and has not missed a beat in nearly 10 years daily use. I am about to make enquiries as to where I can buy one in Oz after I move.

Absolutely. I grudgingly agreed, after family pressure, to fork out for one of these in January on the basis that it would require less re-tiling, less pump hassle etc. I am totally sold on it. I travel quite a lot and have experienced a range of showers but nothing is as good as this.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
A couple of oil drums converted into seating. Not that comfortable but look great.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Which type have you got?
The Aqualisa digital range really are the business.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
41ceSj4dC7L.jpg

Doreen the new cleaner ..

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here