Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boys Boots

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
My lad currently has two pairs of boots, one for grass and one for astro. He is going up a size each year and replacing two pairs is getting expensive, especially as one is not allowed to buy George or F&F!!!!

Is there a boot that can be used on all surfaces from quagmire to astro. "Turf" boots look a possibility..........

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
The Sussex FA have a poster in the changing rooms at Lancing with boots are are and are not allowed, give them a call as im sure they can let you know

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Pro direct website sale. Got my kid some last season adidas Astros for a fiver and boots for 12. All 70-80% off.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
My lad currently has two pairs of boots, one for grass and one for astro. He is going up a size each year and replacing two pairs is getting expensive, especially as one is not allowed to buy George or F&F!!!!

Is there a boot that can be used on all surfaces from quagmire to astro. "Turf" boots look a possibility..........

"one is not allowed to buy George or F&F!!!!".........who is calling the shots.

Jul 7, 2003
Don't buy blades - they are not good for any footballer as they cause injury to yourself (they get stuck in turf and cause knee and muscle injuries) as well as your opponent.

As for deals, I always used to get boots for me and my son from prodirectsoccer.com - their sale boots mean you get the end of range boots for about £20 a pair so your son gets the fairly trendy boots and you save money.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

From what I have heard about your lad, I think Wellington boots are more appropriate.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
From what I have heard about your lad, I think Wellington boots are more appropriate.

You heard right, He, or should I say she, is about as useful as Leon Best in deep sea divers boots.

But he's keen and it's all about taking part and who knows one day little Alfonse might actually complete a pass or even head a ball.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Don't buy blades - they are not good for any footballer as they cause injury to yourself (they get stuck in turf and cause knee and muscle injuries) as well as your opponent.

As for deals, I always used to get boots for me and my son from prodirectsoccer.com - their sale boots mean you get the end of range boots for about £20 a pair so your son gets the fairly trendy boots and you save money.

Exactly this. Blades are bad news.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here