Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Dunk bid

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Could be a game changer. Although Barber will push for more.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Him and Tommy E could meet up for lunch after their respective games.

I think they will be told to stop joking and put a decent offer in!

Albion should surely push for eight figures ?

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Not enough yet but getting nearer to the 10m I suspect we will want. Since Dunk seemed keen to go to Fulham last year you would guess this will attract his attention, which seeing as he is the only fit centre half could be an issue. No Goldson or the German and a distracted Dunk would not be the most settled basis to start the season. I would really like to see some positive inbound news and soon.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Would we really leave ourselves without a fit recognised CB this close to kick off. We have been pretty accurate at shooting ourselves in the foot in days gone by, but those days are over ......aren't they?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont believe this because a year ago a friend of mine who was a scout for Tony Pulis so knows him well told me that Tony didnt rate him and said he wasnt good enough for the Premier so a lot must have happened in 1 year. for him to change his mind.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Contracted for 4 years and with the crazy money flying around at the moment for bang average players, accepting any less than 12m + a sell on would be a massive disappointment.

This isn't about what we think he's worth, it's his market value.

Even if we got that I would still be disappointed with our current situation at the back.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
£7m maybe the market rate 5 years ago, got to be double that at least!?

£16m for Keane!!!!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Last season shocked me when we turned down £5 million for him. For me that was a change in how we now do business, we aren't a selling club to other championship sides or lower end premier league clubs. It will have to be stupid money to take our players away now

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
It would make sense of the Martin link. Saw somewhere today that Burnley are back in for Stephens too at £6m

Boy Blue

Banned
Mar 14, 2016
It would make sense of the Martin link. Saw somewhere today that Burnley are back in for Stephens too at £6m

All these new season ticket holders are going to be extremely pissed off when they turn up thinking they're going to watch entertaining football, fighting for promotion only to watch dull draws and trying to stay in the division.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here