Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest strikers to be link with

waterhouse

Feb 22, 2009
somerset
Don't shoot the messenger.
But I've just read we've been linked with Tom Lawrence from Leicester and Yacine Bammou from Nantes as well as a return from Wilson. Not sure about these as options. What does everyone else think?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Tom Lawrence in the last 2 years 3 loans 41 games 3 goals so not the answer to a 15 -20 goal a season striker neither him nor
Yaccine Bammou since 2014 at Nantes 58 games 8 goals. Wilson seems the best bet.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Don't shoot the messenger.
But I've just read we've been linked with Tom Lawrence from Leicester and Yacine Bammou from Nantes as well as a return from Wilson. Not sure about these as options. What does everyone else think?

I think you missed out the e & d on your thread :moo:

waterhouse

Feb 22, 2009
somerset
Wilson look premier league bound. I think Chuba Akpom would be a better hope. Not sure who else we can realistically get.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Wilson look premier league bound. I think Chuba Akpom would be a better hope. Not sure who else we can realistically get.

Nélson Oliveira? Had a bit of a nomadic career so far and it's not like Braga are short of options upfront. He's also got an ankle injury and we all know how prone the club is to signing injured players.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Not another loanee......PLEASE.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Fawaz seems open to a bit of a fire sale as his sale of Forest has shuddered to a halt.

Maybe we can get Assombalonga.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Lawrence looked pretty sharp when I watched him in the Euro qualifiers. He's a bit lightweight, but is quick and direct, he'd do well working off a Hemed or Murray imo.

waterhouse

Feb 22, 2009
somerset
We need pace and goals. Murray and Hemed are slow and I'm really not a Baldock fan!
So as long as he's got pace to burn and a half decent goal conversion then I'm happy.

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
213838399a7f64bd2adee297af0a03e0.jpg

65 rated in FIFA- we need better than a 65 rated silver I'm afraid. Oh and he is Left Midfielder, we need a striker.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Guess all you like, waste your time....My money is Paul Winstanley will have someone completely different in mind. Primarily because he has a thousand times more info than us, and importantly knows what the budget is.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Very underwelmed by the names being discussed.

Last year key business was done early and we started with a good team. With injuries this doesn't look true at this stage this year. A couple of key signings would make all the difference -together with retaining Dunk, Stephens. and Kayal.

We need a fit, younger striker and someone in central defence as a minimum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here