Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
hughton-20jul16-l229-3197604_613x460.jpg

Chris Hughton
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:00 22nd July 2016
by Adam Tighe
Albion's manager will give his players longer run-outs at the weekend.
If I look at what I regard as the senior players, it will allow them to play close to full games. "
Chris Hughton

Chris Hughton has confirmed his first-team squad members will complete nearly full games this weekend, as Brighton & Hove Albion face a pre-season double header against Luton and Stevenage on Saturday.
Hughton told Seagulls Player HD he will be taking a large contingency to both games and he is expecting his senior players to get a good chunk of game time under their belts.
He said, “What it [two games in one day] will allow us to do, if I look at what I regard as the senior players, it will allow them to play close to full games.
“We have tried to build pre-season up with a good training schedule with 45-minute games and then three of them played 60 minutes against Fulham, but what you will find is that all the senior players, what we regard as the first-team squad, will all play 75 to 80 minutes on Saturday.
“We will take a big squad to both places, all of the young lads will travel with us, unfortunately they won’t get too many minutes, but it allows us to get the minutes we want at first-team level.”

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK*

The Seagulls first face former assistant manager Nathan Jones’s Luton Town at Kenilworth Road in a 2pm kick-off, before heading over to Broadhall Way to take on Stevenage in a 5.30pm kick-off.Tickets for the Luton fixture are priced at £12 for adults, £6 for under-22s and over-65s, and free for children under-10 (must be accompanied by an adult).
Please call 01582 416976 to book your seats (mention you want to sit in away end) or alternatively, fans can purchase tickets on the day using cash only at the turnstiles.
Prices for the Stevenage fixture are set at £12 for adults/concessions, £10 for under-19s and £5 for under-12s.
Albion fans will be able to secure their seats in advance by visiting [url]www.borotickets.com[/URL] or by calling 01438 223223.
Tickets will also be available on the day from the ticket office or at the turnstiles (cash only).
The new Brighton & Hove Albion away kit is out now. Click here to purchase yours!

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here