Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fund my life: I want to live like a moron...

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
We should all start going into the work place with their attitude.

Boss- "Why are you late?"

Me-"My positive vibrations for today would've been wasted had I left for work at the usual time. I did it for the jobs vibe and its magnetic energies"

Boss- "How comes you're always on NSC when you're supposed to be working?"

Me- "Well considering how little electricity it takes to use NSC compared to doing something like working as electrical engineer, I'd say I'm doing more good than bad right now and i'm sure the earth which is keeping your business alive would agree with me too."

Boss- "So why aren't you coming into work tomorrow?"

Me- "My natural senses have told me to rest my body & mind whilst I tune-in with the universe and connect with its infinite energies. I believe it should be my option if I want to come in tomorrow. I believe it would be for the best if I take tomorrow off. Sorry for pissing on the floor by the way "

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Has Dooley done a TV show with these wasters?
I won't watch anything they're in, on principle. If we give them attention, they'll end up making money appearing on this sort of shit.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I understand all the hatred, after all they are trying to live a different life compared to almost everyone else; and as we all know, its very dangerous outside the fence. Everyone knows our way of doing it is flawless and very sustainable. Someone should go kill them.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I understand all the hatred, after all they are trying to live a different life compared to almost everyone else; and as we all know, its very dangerous outside the fence. Everyone knows our way of doing it is flawless and very sustainable. Someone should go kill them.

A life which they have asked everyone else to pay for.

Seems legit.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

As Easy says they can do what they want with their offspring on their time with their money.
That's how we have an entire, elite, ruling class, who are in the main a bunch of freakin twitchin idiots.

The difference here is they want everyone else to pay for their lifestyle choices.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
A life which they have asked everyone else to pay for.

Seems legit.

Asking is always okay regardless of what its about.

If your angry at people "living off everybody else", how about you start with your queen? Ah ye, because its always easier and more tolerated to kick & spit the little people...

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
We should all start going into the work place with their attitude.

Boss- "Why are you late?"

Me-"My positive vibrations for today would've been wasted had I left for work at the usual time. I did it for the jobs vibe and its magnetic energies"

Boss- "How comes you're always on NSC when you're supposed to be working?"

Me- "Well considering how little electricity it takes to use NSC compared to doing something like working as electrical engineer, I'd say I'm doing more good than bad right now and i'm sure the earth which is keeping your business alive would agree with me too."

Boss- "So why aren't you coming into work tomorrow?"

Me- "My natural senses have told me to rest my body & mind whilst I tune-in with the universe and connect with its infinite energies. I believe it should be my option if I want to come in tomorrow. I believe it would be for the best if I take tomorrow off. Sorry for pissing on the floor by the way "

Sounds like you just earned a pay rise . . .do you work in the Laines for a crowdfunded marketing space agency and ride a dayglo bike with no gears or brakes?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Asking is always okay regardless of what its about.

If your angry at people "living off everybody else", how about you start with your queen? Ah ye, because its always easier and more tolerated to kick & spit the little people...

Ahh, classic whataboutery. Not that its in the slightest bit relevant, but The Queen does actually have duties and serves a function. Whether you agree with or like having a monarchy or not, it is hardly comparable with someone who decides to live "off the grid", but not quite so off the grid that he doesn't still need to live on state handouts.

I'm glad you think that them asking for money to fund their lifestyle is perfectly reasonable and ok though. Just out of interest, how much were you planning on sending them ?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ahh, classic whataboutism. Not that its in the slightest bit relevant, but The Queen does actually have duties and serves a function. Whether you agree with or like having a monarchy or not, it is hardly comparable with someone who decides to live "off the grid", but not quite so off the grid that he doesn't still need to live on state handouts.

I'm glad you think that them asking for money to fund their lifestyle is perfectly reasonable and ok though. Just out of interest, how much were you planning on sending them ?
Spot on. Ridiculous comparison.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I understand all the hatred, after all they are trying to live a different life compared to almost everyone else
WTF? You clearly don't understand at all.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:facepalm: Have you read the start of the thread and watched them on TV etc?

You think it's fine to ask for £250k so you can buy enough land in a foreign country to make you lord of the manner, and then live off the locals? And you think people here are bad for taking the piss? Christ.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Ahh, classic whataboutery. Not that its in the slightest bit relevant, but The Queen does actually have duties and serves a function. Whether you agree with or like having a monarchy or not, it is hardly comparable with someone who decides to live "off the grid", but not quite so off the grid that he doesn't still need to live on state handouts.

I dont care if people "have a function" or not. Sure the McDonalds employee have a "function" as well, but what good does it do? Is "having a function" automatically a good thing that entitles you to bath in money? But as I said - I dont really care.

Neither the queen or these wannabe-semi-hobos are the reason a lot of people got it economically rough.

As for your last question: none.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
:facepalm: Have you read the start of the thread and watched them on TV etc?

You think it's fine to ask for £250k so you can buy enough land in a foreign country to make you lord of the manner, and then live off the locals? And you think people here are bad for taking the piss? Christ.

No why the **** would I do that, I have no interest in these people. I dont watch Youtube, I dont read Twitter, I dont care about random people doing weird things or abusing the system. Tell me when you raise your pitch forks against the banks, the oligarchs, the big business and I will rage with you, but this petty little shit that matters none in the big picture, why are people sitting around saying how bad, stupid and ugly they are. Pathetic shit.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I dont care if people "have a function" or not. Sure the McDonalds employee have a "function" as well, but what good does it do? Is "having a function" automatically a good thing that entitles you to bath in money? But as I said - I dont really care.

Neither the queen or these wannabe-semi-hobos are the reason a lot of people got it economically rough.

As for your last question: none.

Wow.

What good does 'having a function' do ? It means you give something back. It means you do not go through life completely dependant on others to provide for you. It means you're not useless, or a burden. Someone working in McDonalds has something to get out of bed for, and pays something towards the society which he/she lives in. Its not about "bathing in money", its about doing your bit to earn yourself a living, and to benefit society as a whole.

There's a million reasons why a lot of people have it economically rough, and obviously none of them can be traced directly back to the Queen or the "semi-hobo's" to which you refer. But what if everyone in the UK, or everyone on the entire planet, suddenly decided to take up this alternative lifestyle you seem to be such a fan of, and just stay home, jobless, useless, doing nothing except picking peanuts out of poo and forgetting to teach your kids how to read ?

You might fancy a complete return to the stone age, but I think you'd be in a minority of about 1.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
internet.jpg

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I won't watch anything they're in, on principle. If we give them attention, they'll end up making money appearing on this sort of shit.

Yeah I agree. In principle. But, in reality, I'm definitely going to watch it.

Tonight on the W channel (109 on Sky), 10pm.

Ta :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here