Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fund my life: I want to live like a moron...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
However it's far more common to find deprived areas with ill/un educated families on benefits and living far less healthy lifestyles and taking all the advantages of the state. This just makes better car crash TV and rag articles.

Obviously, there are loads of such families about. What separates this couple from those though, is their conscious choice that their children be poorly educated, poorly fed and denied medical treatment. Poor families in deprived areas still send their kids to school, and to a doctor when sick, so at least there is a chance of educational and medical professionals making a difference where the feckless parents can't. These smug, lazy idiots are deliberately depriving their children, through a misguided sense of superiority.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Words fail me.

As indeed they will for Ulysses throughout his life, if he can’t even write his own name at age 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Words fail me.

As indeed they will for Ulysses throughout his life, if he can’t even write his own name at age 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In fairness, it is pretty HARD name to spell.

If they'd named him something normal like MARK, I reckon he'd have had it cracked by the age of six, or so.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Presumably Ulysses will be fully encouraged to select his own gender as well.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Presumably Ulysses will be fully encouraged to select his own gender as well.

His parents will be beside themselves if he chooses straight...

...'Where did we go wrong?'.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Aren't his benefits supposed to be for job seekers allowance? He's obviously not seeking a job, so why is he getting it?

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
Good grief.

I read this with an open mind - but seriously - what the hell?

An 8 year old 'home schooled', who can't write his own name, and it's "not important - he can decide when to pick up his literacy skills". This is not okay. The kids are not getting a balanced diet. Monster munch and raw sprouts, is not dinner. This is not okay. Denying the children 'mainstream medicine' is not okay. These children are being poorly treated, much as the parents would obviously never accept that.

His assertion that their lack of TAKE from the state (they don't use schools or the NHS) somehow 'balances' their life funded by benefits, is disingenuous. They are downright lazy. Lazy spongers. For one thing, should he decide not to work to earn money, to buy proper food, he has a massive garden in his free house, none of which appears to be turned over to growing anything. If you want to pretend you're aiming for some self-sufficient dream, at least LOOK like you're making an effort. lazy prick.

One thing though - I wouldn't mind Stacey Dooley, 'sleeping over'.

That garden thing struck me as well, they're just plain lazy and have convinced themselves it's for some greater good.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
it saddens me. its basically child abuse, while the parents seem to think they are absolved of any responsibility.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thats sexuality, nothing to do with gender. If you'd replaced 'straight' with 'male or female' then it might have worked.

I'm an old man, who does try and keep up, but sometimes fails to do so

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
ModernParents.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here