Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fund my life: I want to live like a moron...

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Well most people here think that their (the couple in question) children are being harmed. People here would complain if any children were being harmed by their parents.

You seem to have jumped to the conclusion that we're picking on some poor people, but we don't complain about the wealthy. In terms of NSC in general, I'd say you couldn't be further from the truth.

Personally I don't see why they should be immune to criticism when they court publicity and are only poor because they choose to be.

Trig they ain't poor! Compared to what my family have to live on now since I had to pack up work due to cancer. I had 46 years of bloody hard work before that.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yeah, if they beat their kids I hope someone intervenes. But in 2019 when people call social services if you let your children go alone to the playground 100 meters (I dont know how much it is in sticks and stones but you get the concept) away, "abusing your children" is just very vague and subjective.
So you think (and I'm sure most would agree) that beating children is unacceptable, but you think keeping them out of school, not feeding them anything half decent, and not teaching them to read or anything else, is ok. Well I disagree.

I have no conclusions about NSC in general, too early for me to see any clear structures
Well it seemed that you were concluding we attack poor people, but not the rich, as you concluded we attacked them (and not the queen) because its easier and more tolerated to kick & spit the little people.

but I have a conclusion about this thread and the way people in general act towards people who make odd or weird life choices, and I dont like it - it oozes bitterness.
Bitter? You think people here wish they were living like this couple? You're very confused.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Trig they ain't poor! Compared to what my family have to live on now since I had to pack up work due to cancer. I had 46 years of bloody hard work before that.

And that my friend puts all this in perspective.

My wife has a condition that will continue to degenerate, my daughter is her carer on £60 per week. I fortunately have a reasonable job but things are very tight. My daughter has a raw deal unable to ‘work ‘ to get a proper job yet without her I’d have to stop working and rely totally on benefits. Meanwhile these parasites are kept by us.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sorry to hear matey :( if it’s any consolation, I speak for most tax payers when I say I would love to pay for people to live who genuinely need it like your family and would much much rather do that than these morons in the articles. Much love brother x

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And that my friend puts all this in perspective.

My wife has a condition that will continue to degenerate, my daughter is her carer on £60 per week. I fortunately have a reasonable job but things are very tight. My daughter has a raw deal unable to ‘work ‘ to get a proper job yet without her I’d have to stop working and rely totally on benefits. Meanwhile these parasites are kept by us.

As above, sorry to hear, id like to be able to help your family out with my taxes for sure - unreal how even on here people have genuine stories of hard times from shit luck and health reasons and yet these guys think it’s ok to sponge off us all. I’d love to spend every day with my daughter but I can’t as I have to work. That’s life. If everyone took his approach there would be no life.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I dont criticize people who work in McDonalds, I just say that they are no better than the people not working at all.

Who ties your shoelaces for you?

Of course people that work at McDonalds are better than people that chose not to work.
If the couple that this thread is about chose to live in a caravan in their own field and didn't have a council property or take zero benefits, I wouldn't criticise them.

One of my sons worked at McDonalds for 4 years, at the same time he went to college and then university.
He would admit it's not a great job, but I admire people that work hard rather than sit around sponging

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
As above, sorry to hear, id like to be able to help your family out with my taxes for sure - unreal how even on here people have genuine stories of hard times from shit luck and health reasons and yet these guys think it’s ok to sponge off us all. I’d love to spend every day with my daughter but I can’t as I have to work. That’s life. If everyone took his approach there would be no life.

Thanks. Unfortunately you end up being tarred with the same brush. The system shows little compassion.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
Who ties your shoelaces for you?

Of course people that work at McDonalds are better than people that chose not to work.
If the couple that this thread is about chose to live in a caravan in their own field and didn't have a council property or take zero benefits, I wouldn't criticise them.

One of my sons worked at McDonalds for 4 years, at the same time he went to college and then university.
He would admit it's not a great job, but I admire people that work hard rather than sit around sponging

I have a nephew with mild learning difficulties , he worked in a McDonalds for 3 years before finding another job that he preferred .

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Well it seemed that you were concluding we attack poor people, but not the rich, as you concluded we attacked them (and not the queen) because its easier and more tolerated to kick & spit the little people.

I think its obvious if you read this very page (well, the one before as of now) of the thread. Some here got horrific stories - I feel with you guys - and there's not one word about the 1% who owns 47% of the global wealth who barely pay any taxes and control and starve society and welfare, just this intense bashing of this family who are absolutely not at fault for the unecessarily shit safety net supposed to help people who get in horrible situations.

People, especially desperate ones in really bad situations, completely ignore that the black hole is above them rather than below or next to them. I think its sad because as long as we keep fighting, bashing and spitting at eachother, we'll never ever be able to the oligarchs laughing at misery.

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I hope I dont come across as insensitive but its hard not to when we are discussing this subject and people tell very saddening personal stories combined with the "and it is this hobo familys fault that we who actually need and deserve help dont get anything". I dont wanna lessen your experiences or roughness, I'm trying to separate the subjects but its not easy - I hope everyone understands I empathize with your situation though I dont share your perspective on why the welfare and safety net is as bad as it is.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
just this intense bashing of this family who are absolutely not at fault for the unecessarily shit safety net supposed to help people who get in horrible situations.

They are spongers, they are both fit enough to work, one of them is a yoga teacher FFS.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Can we all just agree that there's some that sponge off us from below and some that shit on us from a great height and there's the rest of us morons in the middle ?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
This is absolutely the exact same answers I get anytime I say I dont vote.

To me, there is no "least bad option" because just like Oxfam concluded - what you vote for doesnt matter. It doesnt even matter "a little" because the politicans are all working for the oligarchs. Most if not all Western democracies are flawed not as in "bad" or "incompetent", but as in "fake" and "corrupt".

There is no point in voting, but as long as ~80% are buying into it, the show can go on. I refuse to participate. I dont know about others, but I'm certainly not lazy. Rather I find it likely I've put so much time and effort to understand it to realise its just a ****ing show to make you believe you live in a democracy when you're really not.

If you say you are not lazy, I am happy to accept that, but you are very misguided if you stick to the extreme points that you regularly make. There is every point in voting, even if our society is not perfect; what one is?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I think its obvious if you read this very page (well, the one before as of now) of the thread. Some here got horrific stories - I feel with you guys - and there's not one word about the 1% who owns 47% of the global wealth who barely pay any taxes and control and starve society and welfare, just this intense bashing of this family who are absolutely not at fault for the unecessarily shit safety net supposed to help people who get in horrible situations.

People, especially desperate ones in really bad situations, completely ignore that the black hole is above them rather than below or next to them. I think its sad because as long as we keep fighting, bashing and spitting at eachother, we'll never ever be able to the oligarchs laughing at misery.

The vast majority would agree that the wealth needs addressing, however this isn't new whether it was the church, the squire etc, it's maybe getting further skewed latter days but lets deal with the issue here.

The average Joe pays his taxes, his stamp, pays his dues, the expectation is society will look after those that need societies help. Those that lose their jobs need help those that are not fit for work need help. Those that decide they want to fall off society but expect others to pay for it don't.

You only have to look to places like Burnley (and I know their situation and how they milk the system) the government expected the job seekers to attend the job centre 3 times a week. This resulted in uproar, why? They complained how could they sign on and still be able to carry out their cash work, unbelievable. Rents paid for, income support, job seekers allowance and cash in hand jobs. Most were "earning" twice the money I was on.

There has to checks and balances at both ends of the spectrum. the scroungers in my eyes are worst as they live in and around me and their existence directly interferes with me as the needs my family have means we a perceived by many to be like them.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think its obvious if you read this very page (well, the one before as of now) of the thread. Some here got horrific stories - I feel with you guys - and there's not one word about the 1% who owns 47% of the global wealth who barely pay any taxes and control and starve society and welfare
Because this thread is about a specific family, we don't need to talk about the controlling elite in every bloody thread. There are other threads talking about the elite and guess what - they don't have a single word about this family.

just this intense bashing of this family who are absolutely not at fault for the unecessarily shit safety net supposed to help people who get in horrible situations.
??? Not their fault? You confessed that you didn't read about this family or watch the TV, because you have no interest in them, yet you claim to know that whatever it is that's the problem, it's definitely not their fault. You're coming across like a dull troll.

I think its sad because as long as we keep fighting, bashing and spitting at eachother, we'll never ever be able to the oligarchs laughing at misery.
No one is stopping you starting a thread about the world's elite, and coming up with a plan to distribute wealth more evenly.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well one things for sure, I bet we've boosted the W channel's viewing figures later on tonight...

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Yeah, I have.

Folks, close your eyes, I'm gonna get weird:

Most people who choose "alternative" lifestyles are incapable of cooping with the society you "normal" people built. They dont see "working at McDonalds" as a reason to get up in the morning, they might have problems with their mental or physical well-being - in short, they might not be able to have a "function" by your standards.

alternative lifestyle isnt an excuse, they are being feckless and lazy. they cant be bothered to find some productive vocation, they want to be off grid but dont have the decency to find a way of doing that for themselves. they sponge off the state while denying their children education and social development.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here