Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1926272829303132 ... LastLast

0 Not allowed!
    A Welsh wannabe then

• North Stand Chat

advertising

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Well most people here think that their (the couple in question) children are being harmed. People here would complain if any children were being harmed by their parents.

You seem to have jumped to the conclusion that we're picking on some poor people, but we don't complain about the wealthy. In terms of NSC in general, I'd say you couldn't be further from the truth.

Personally I don't see why they should be immune to criticism when they court publicity and are only poor because they choose to be.
      Trig they ain't poor! Compared to what my family have to live on now since I had to pack up work due to cancer. I had 46 years of bloody hard work before that.
      You know I'm right

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by SIMMO SAYS View Post
      Compared to what my family have to live on now since I had to pack up work due to cancer
      I'm very sorry to hear that
      Thank you Chris, you're a legend.

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Swansman View Post
      Yeah, if they beat their kids I hope someone intervenes. But in 2019 when people call social services if you let your children go alone to the playground 100 meters (I dont know how much it is in sticks and stones but you get the concept) away, "abusing your children" is just very vague and subjective.
      So you think (and I'm sure most would agree) that beating children is unacceptable, but you think keeping them out of school, not feeding them anything half decent, and not teaching them to read or anything else, is ok. Well I disagree.

I have no conclusions about NSC in general, too early for me to see any clear structures
      Well it seemed that you were concluding we attack poor people, but not the rich, as you concluded we attacked them (and not the queen) because its easier and more tolerated to kick & spit the little people.

but I have a conclusion about this thread and the way people in general act towards people who make odd or weird life choices, and I dont like it - it oozes bitterness.
      Bitter? You think people here wish they were living like this couple? You're very confused.
      Thank you Chris, you're a legend.

6 Not allowed!
      Trig they ain't poor! Compared to what my family have to live on now since I had to pack up work due to cancer. I had 46 years of bloody hard work before that.
      And that my friend puts all this in perspective.

My wife has a condition that will continue to degenerate, my daughter is her carer on £60 per week. I fortunately have a reasonable job but things are very tight. My daughter has a raw deal unable to ‘work ‘ to get a proper job yet without her I’d have to stop working and rely totally on benefits. Meanwhile these parasites are kept by us.
      “FROM the towns all Inns have been driven: from the villages most. . . . Change your hearts or you will lose your Inns and you will deserve to have lost them. But when you have lost your Inns drown your empty selves, for you will have lost the last of England.”

6 Not allowed!
      Sorry to hear matey if it’s any consolation, I speak for most tax payers when I say I would love to pay for people to live who genuinely need it like your family and would much much rather do that than these morons in the articles. Much love brother x
      Seeing kids in the school or in the parks with Albion shirts instead of the big clubs and easy ones, that’s it. We have done it.

Inigo Calderon
      May 2016

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by PILTDOWN MAN View Post
      And that my friend puts all this in perspective.

My wife has a condition that will continue to degenerate, my daughter is her carer on £60 per week. I fortunately have a reasonable job but things are very tight. My daughter has a raw deal unable to ‘work ‘ to get a proper job yet without her I’d have to stop working and rely totally on benefits. Meanwhile these parasites are kept by us.
      As above, sorry to hear, id like to be able to help your family out with my taxes for sure - unreal how even on here people have genuine stories of hard times from shit luck and health reasons and yet these guys think it’s ok to sponge off us all. I’d love to spend every day with my daughter but I can’t as I have to work. That’s life. If everyone took his approach there would be no life.
      Seeing kids in the school or in the parks with Albion shirts instead of the big clubs and easy ones, that’s it. We have done it.

Inigo Calderon
      May 2016

16 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Swansman View Post
      I dont criticize people who work in McDonalds, I just say that they are no better than the people not working at all.
      Who ties your shoelaces for you?

Of course people that work at McDonalds are better than people that chose not to work.
      If the couple that this thread is about chose to live in a caravan in their own field and didn't have a council property or take zero benefits, I wouldn't criticise them.

One of my sons worked at McDonalds for 4 years, at the same time he went to college and then university.
      He would admit it's not a great job, but I admire people that work hard rather than sit around sponging

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sheebo View Post
      As above, sorry to hear, id like to be able to help your family out with my taxes for sure - unreal how even on here people have genuine stories of hard times from shit luck and health reasons and yet these guys think it’s ok to sponge off us all. I’d love to spend every day with my daughter but I can’t as I have to work. That’s life. If everyone took his approach there would be no life.
      Thanks. Unfortunately you end up being tarred with the same brush. The system shows little compassion.
      “FROM the towns all Inns have been driven: from the villages most. . . . Change your hearts or you will lose your Inns and you will deserve to have lost them. But when you have lost your Inns drown your empty selves, for you will have lost the last of England.”

4 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by bn9 bha View Post
      Who ties your shoelaces for you?

Of course people that work at McDonalds are better than people that chose not to work.
      If the couple that this thread is about chose to live in a caravan in their own field and didn't have a council property or take zero benefits, I wouldn't criticise them.

One of my sons worked at McDonalds for 4 years, at the same time he went to college and then university.
      He would admit it's not a great job, but I admire people that work hard rather than sit around sponging
      I have a nephew with mild learning difficulties , he worked in a McDonalds for 3 years before finding another job that he preferred .