Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How to get BEATEN UP at school

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sed-uniform-loophole-wear-SKIRTS-instead.html

367F3EB800000578-3702987-image-m-16_1469180347796.jpg
367F3EB400000578-3702987-image-m-8_1469180281365.jpg

A group of teenage boys went to school wearing skirts in protest at a uniform policy forbidding them from wearing shorts during the summer. The year 9 pupils chose to wear a skirt after they were punished for wearing shorts on the hottest day of the year so far. As a result Michael Parker, Kodi Ayling, George Boyland and Jesse Stringer, all 14, chose cooler clothing which is part of the official uniform - a pleated navy skirt.

Despite not being allowed to wear the school's branded shorts, the boys were allowed to wear skirts which are part of the agreed school uniform. The students at Longhill High School in Brighton, East Sussex, donned the skirts in protest of the school's decision to punish boys who wore school-issued PE shorts rather than trousers on Tuesday. Pupil Michael Parker said: 'It's not fair for boys to be roasting in black trousers on the hottest day of the year while the girls can wear skirts.'

His mother Angela, added: 'We're fully in support of the boys. I think what the headmistress is doing is discrimination and I'm extremely proud of Michael and his fellow protesters.' Wesley Allen, whose son Kodi was part of the protesting group, said the school's decision to punish the boys for wearing shorts was 'madness'. He added: 'The shorts he had on have the school logo on them and I think should be allowed to wear them on hot days. 'The school say they have to wear school uniform and the shorts are.

'I think it's madness. The boys have done this to prove a point and I think it's brilliant. I don't think Kodi will wear the skirt all summer but I do think he likes the attention.' On Tuesday - the hottest day of the year - around 20 boys wore Longhill-branded gym shorts and were all punished by the secondary school as they were not wearing 'regulation uniform'. Some of the students were sent home and others were kept in isolation and excluded the following day.

Headteacher Kate Williams said: 'Students have access to water in order to keep themselves hydrated. 'We have made reasonable steps to ensure that classrooms are as comfortable as possible. I have high standards regarding uniform and in the warm weather, these high standards have been challenged by approximately two per cent of parents and students.' In a statement, Miss Williams added: 'Four male students at Longhill High School chose to wear a skirt to school. Students can choose to wear any part of the agreed school uniform. The fact that I have now actively introduced cross-dressing to pubescent boys is neither here nor there'.

Bloody stupid rule, but my life. If I'd shown up at my old school in a skirt, I'd have had the living SHIT kicked out of me, and probably been called Doris for the rest of my days there.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
'Headteacher Kate Williams said: 'Students have access to water in order to keep themselves hydrated. 'We have made reasonable steps to ensure that classrooms are as comfortable as possible. I have high standards regarding uniform and in the warm weather, these high standards have been challenged by approximately two per cent of parents and students.' In a statement, Miss Williams added: 'Four male students at Longhill High School chose to wear a skirt to school. Students can choose to wear any part of the agreed school uniform. The fact that I have now actively introduced cross-dressing to pubescent boys is neither here nor there'.[/I]

About that last sentence [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION]... :lolol:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
The head mistress now looks a right tit. You can't wear shorts on a boiling day even with a school logo but they came wearing a school regulated skirt so that's all alright??? Cross dressing is now the way to stay cool. Didn't realise she was running a borstal there.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I reckon you'd only do it if you could throw a proper punch. Being a loose cannon in that respect will definitely stop you being bullied...

I would have thought that most of the others would like the outlandish rebel nature of it. I would imagine that they would become cult heroes among many.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sed-uniform-loophole-wear-SKIRTS-instead.html

367F3EB800000578-3702987-image-m-16_1469180347796.jpg
367F3EB400000578-3702987-image-m-8_1469180281365.jpg

A group of teenage boys went to school wearing skirts in protest at a uniform policy forbidding them from wearing shorts during the summer. The year 9 pupils chose to wear a skirt after they were punished for wearing shorts on the hottest day of the year so far. As a result Michael Parker, Kodi Ayling, George Boyland and Jesse Stringer, all 14, chose cooler clothing which is part of the official uniform - a pleated navy skirt.

Despite not being allowed to wear the school's branded shorts, the boys were allowed to wear skirts which are part of the agreed school uniform. The students at Longhill High School in Brighton, East Sussex, donned the skirts in protest of the school's decision to punish boys who wore school-issued PE shorts rather than trousers on Tuesday. Pupil Michael Parker said: 'It's not fair for boys to be roasting in black trousers on the hottest day of the year while the girls can wear skirts.'

His mother Angela, added: 'We're fully in support of the boys. I think what the headmistress is doing is discrimination and I'm extremely proud of Michael and his fellow protesters.' Wesley Allen, whose son Kodi was part of the protesting group, said the school's decision to punish the boys for wearing shorts was 'madness'. He added: 'The shorts he had on have the school logo on them and I think should be allowed to wear them on hot days. 'The school say they have to wear school uniform and the shorts are.

'I think it's madness. The boys have done this to prove a point and I think it's brilliant. I don't think Kodi will wear the skirt all summer but I do think he likes the attention.' On Tuesday - the hottest day of the year - around 20 boys wore Longhill-branded gym shorts and were all punished by the secondary school as they were not wearing 'regulation uniform'. Some of the students were sent home and others were kept in isolation and excluded the following day.

Headteacher Kate Williams said: 'Students have access to water in order to keep themselves hydrated. 'We have made reasonable steps to ensure that classrooms are as comfortable as possible. I have high standards regarding uniform and in the warm weather, these high standards have been challenged by approximately two per cent of parents and students.' In a statement, Miss Williams added: 'Four male students at Longhill High School chose to wear a skirt to school. Students can choose to wear any part of the agreed school uniform. The fact that I have now actively introduced cross-dressing to pubescent boys is neither here nor there'.

Bloody stupid rule, but my life. If I'd shown up at my old school in a skirt, I'd have had the living SHIT kicked out of me, and probably been called Doris for the rest of my days there.

Doris? You'll be lucky. More likely gayer, gaylord, bumlord, bum bandit, arse bandit, benny or Boy George.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Only a feminist would defend a moronic policy that forces male students to wear long pants in hot weather.

You have a mother saying it's discrimination based on gender. No sane woman would be proud to enforce such a policy.

How on earth does that make her a feminist?

It makes her a c*** granted, but a feminist? ???

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
What a feminist **** that Headmistress is.

What part of that story is "feminist"? You seem to be extrapolating from a single example. If she allows girls to wear warm trousers in the winter, you may be right.

Anyway, well done lads!

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Only a feminist would defend a moronic policy that forces male students to wear long pants in hot weather.

You have a mother saying it's discrimination based on gender. No sane woman would be proud to enforce such a policy.

I'm sure plenty of headmasters would have done exactly the same thing. It makes them morons, that's all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here