Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things you've had to endure for the other half.....

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Hi All,

Another slow news day....

I have had to bite the bullet and booked tickets for the Mrs to go and see Ricky Martin in concert! Yes, Ricky Martin!!

I know I didn't have to do this but she is a big fan and is going to love the show. Me ....not so much.

Sitting here pondering how i'll get through the 2 hours of utter dross, I was wondering, what have others had to endure or sit through to ensure their other half is happy??

Al

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Mrs Hiney had the chance to go and see Adele in March at The O2

I drove her up there and waited in Starbucks for 3 hours, before driving her home again, through LOADS of sets of roadworks on the M25, A3 etc. etc.

Long day

Better than watching Adele moaning on for a couple of hours though

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Beer. Football. Fishing. Try to sate her unending sex drive. Threesomes. The things I've done for that woman. Pfft.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Love island!
Stupid orange muppets who "fall in love" in a couple of hours and then basically talk utter nonsense until the show ends.
Watched it once, never again!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I nearly killed myself for the Mrs. She was having girly friends round and wanted all the guttering to be spotless. So the dependable chap I am I said I'd clean it - up the ladder - 8ft - ladder twisted and I fell to the graveled ground hitting my head on the window sill on my way down ! I still have the scars on my wrist ( my arm landed underneath me ) and my head. I'm now banned from ladders !

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Beer. Football. Fishing. Try to sate her unending sex drive. Threesomes. The things I've done for that woman. Pfft.

I knew El Pres has multiple accounts but not this one !

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Big Brother Eviction
Alvin Stardust concerts
Spice Girls concert for her nieces
Loft full of Xmas decorations

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
For Mrs Gwylan, nothing. She's a paragon among women

For previous partners, there have been numerous weddings and shopping trips where she tries on a multitude of dresses/trousers/shoes - all of which look the same.

Not many concerts though. There was one who insisted on seeing KD Lang at a packed Hammersmith Odeon but that wasn't as bad as I feared - even if it was weird being one of about a dozen men among 2000 women

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here