Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pogba - £100 million

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Christ what would a 23 yr old Messi or Ronaldo go for .............. 250 Million surely..

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
That is just obscene. What a waste of money.

When you think of what good could be done with the broadcast billions for the game for both grassroots football and the supporters who still pay through the nose these sort of numbers make me sick.

D

Deleted member 22389

Love football but I'm afraid the money is slowly wrecking the game, clubs, players and pricing out supporters. When things don't go as planned you become mentally exhausted, in the end it ruins the enjoyment of football for me.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
It's also pretty damn funny that having given him away for practically nothing 3 years ago United are now shelling out £100 million on him.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Agents are the biggest scam in football.

If his agent has got United to pay Juve £90,000,000 and pay Pogba £15,000,000 a year then he's probably worth £18.2 million! This is a player who left them for nothing four years ago. It's not as if they are buying proven talent either, IMO there is no way Pogba is worth half of this amount.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Good player, But not that good.

Didn't United let him go for £800,000 or something :D

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I've never seen him do anything in a big game yet? He routinely smashes up the likes of Picenza and Foggia but he goes missing in the big games. Over rated imho.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here